On 31st January 2021, Maccabi Haifa and Hapoel Kfar Saba go head to head in the Israel Israeli Premier League at the Sammy Ofer Stadium (Haifa). The last meeting on 24th November 2020 ended with the following result: Maccabi Haifa 3 - 2 Maccabi Haifa.
Both sides have met 7 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 7 previous encounters, Maccabi Haifa have won 3 matches, Hapoel Kfar Saba triumphed in 3, while 1 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Maccabi Haifa and Hapoel Kfar Saba average 2.29 goals while BTTS lands 29% of the time.
So far this season in the Israel Israeli Premier League, Maccabi Haifa have averaged 2.8 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Hapoel Kfar Saba average 0.82 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Maccabi Tel Aviv Form
- Coming into this game, Maccabi Haifa has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Maccabi Haifa has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Maccabi Haifa is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 8 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Maccabi Haifa at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 10 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Maccabi Haifa will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Maccabi Haifa has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 10 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Maccabi Haifa has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Maccabi Haifa has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Maccabi Haifa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/21 games for Maccabi Haifa this season.
Maccabi Haifa Form
- Coming into this game, Hapoel Kfar Saba has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Hapoel Kfar Saba has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hapoel Kfar Saba recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Hapoel Kfar Saba has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 52% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Hapoel Kfar Saba has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/21 games for Hapoel Kfar Saba this season.
Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Maccabi Haifa Head to Head
Average stats between Maccabi Tel Aviv and Maccabi Haifa in most recent 7 outings in the Israel Israeli Premier League.
Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Maccabi Haifa Statistics
Average stats between Maccabi Tel Aviv and Maccabi Haifa across current season.
* Calculated from Maccabi Tel Aviv's Home stats and Maccabi Haifa's Away stats.
Israel Israeli Premier League League Table
|2||Maccabi Tel Aviv||21||45||1.71||0.86||6||7|
|4||Hapoel Be'er Sheva||21||31||3||5|
|6||Maccabi Petah Tikva||20||29||5||4|
|7||Ironi Kiryat Shmona||20||28||4||4|
|10||Hapoel Kfar Saba||21||22||4||2|
|12||Hapoel Tel Aviv||21||20||1||3|
Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Maccabi Haifa Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.