Maghreb Fès will welcome RSB Berkane to Stade Hassan-II for a matchday 17 fixture in Morocco Botola Pro. The last meeting on 8th December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Maghreb Fès has won 0 matches, and RSB Berkane triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.29 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Maghreb Fès's latest fixture against FAR Rabat ended in an away 3-2 loss. I expected more from Maghreb Fès. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Maghreb Fès played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 28th and 40th minute.
Since the start of the season, Maghreb Fès is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Maghreb Fès is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
RSB Berkane has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. RSB Berkane has collected 1.45 points on average per away game, compared to 1.17 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Maghreb Fès or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.01 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 38% of Maghreb Fès's home and RSB Berkane's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 51% of Maghreb Fès's home and RSB Berkane's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Maghreb Fès vs RSB Berkane Betting Tips
Maghreb Fès vs RSB Berkane Head to Head
Average stats between Maghreb Fès and RSB Berkane in most recent 7 outings in the Morocco Botola Pro.
Maghreb Fès vs RSB Berkane Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Maghreb Fès and RSB Berkane across current season. Calculated from Maghreb Fès's Home stats and RSB Berkane's Away stats.
Morocco Botola Pro Form
- Coming into this game, Maghreb Fès has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Maghreb Fès has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- RSB Berkane's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Maghreb Fès from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Maghreb Fès ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Maghreb Fès turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Maghreb Fès, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (64% of all matches) involving Maghreb Fès has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, RSB Berkane has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. RSB Berkane has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for RSB Berkane recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for RSB Berkane has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/23 games for RSB Berkane this season.
- RSB Berkane will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 50%||27 %||9 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||45 %||55 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||27 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.09 / 2.00||2.00||2.18|
|Scored||0.91 / 1.17||1.00||0.82|
|Conceded||1.18 / 0.83||1.00||1.36|
|BTTS %||64% / 67%||64 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||18 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||18 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||5% / 20%||9 %||0 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||73 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||27 %||9 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 67%||45 %||18 %|
|Possession %||54% / 47%||57 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 5.00||4.18||3.82|
|Cards||1.74 / 2.17||1.50||2.00|
|Offsides||1.17 / 1.17||1.25||1.00|
|Fouls||11.50 / 13.50||9.50||13.50|
|Shots||8.14 / 6.50||9.20||7.18|
|Shots on Target||3.76 / 3.83||4.00||3.55|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 50%||25 %||45 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||42 %||9 %|
|Loss %||39% / 17%||33 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 1.67||2.08||2.18|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||1.08||0.91|
|Conceded||1.13 / 0.50||1.00||1.27|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||58 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||8 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||17 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||27 %||10 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||75 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||25 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 50%||50 %||36 %|
|Possession %||56% / 50%||54 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.62 / 6.67||6.45||4.70|
|Cards||2.55 / 2.00||2.64||2.44|
|Offsides||0.75 / 1.00||1.00||0.50|
|Fouls||9.83 / 9.50||9.00||10.67|
|Shots||9.05 / 6.17||8.82||9.33|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 3.83||3.64||3.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Maghreb Fès vs RSB Berkane Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||4.20||Away Win Nil||4.65|
|Over 2.5||2.60||Under 2.5||1.38|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.59|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|