- Austria 2. Liga
- 16:00 Amstetten vs Lafnitz
- 17:30 Austria Lustenau vs Blau-Weiß Linz
- 17:30 Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 17:00 Velež vs Borac Banja Luka Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 23:00 Independiente Medellín vs La Equidad Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:00 Istra 1961 vs Šibenik Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Kauno Žalgiris vs Banga Denmark 1st Division
- 18:00 Fredericia vs Hobro
- 18:00 Skive vs Viborg France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Villefranche
- 17:00 Quevilly Rouen vs Créteil
- 17:00 Cholet vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Paderborn vs Darmstadt 98
- 17:30 Würzburger Kickers vs Heidenheim Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Zwickau vs Verl Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Schalke 04 vs Mainz 05 Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Diósgyőr vs MTK Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 16:50 Al Sahel vs Al Nasar Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:45 Helmond Sport vs NEC
- 17:45 Utrecht II vs MVV
- 20:00 Cambuur vs Telstar
- 20:00 Oss vs Go Ahead Eagles Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Emmen vs Sparta Rotterdam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Carrick Rangers vs Glentoran Paraguay Division Profesional
- 21:15 River Plate vs Guaireña
- 23:30 12 de Octubre vs Libertad Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 Nieciecza vs Sandecja Nowy Sącz Poland Ekstraklasa
- 19:30 Wisła Kraków vs Górnik Zabrze Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:30 Paços de Ferreira vs CD Nacional
- 20:45 Sporting CP vs Santa Clara Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Sepsi vs Chindia Târgovişte Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:35 Al Ittihad vs Al Wahda Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Valencia CF vs Villarreal Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 RCD Espanyol vs Real Oviedo Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Aarau
- 19:00 Wil vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Winterthur
On 23rd February 2021, Maidenhead United and Aldershot Town go head to head in a England National League match. The last meeting on 17th November 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw.
Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Maidenhead United has won 1 match, and Aldershot Town triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.56 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Maidenhead United's latest fixture against Bromley ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Maidenhead United was much better than Bromley in the second half and scored in the 49th and 90th minute.
Aldershot Town's recent game against Wrexham ended in a home 3-0 win. Although The Shots didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Aldershot Town had good chances in both halves and scored in the 26th, 46th and 68th minute.
So far, Maidenhead United plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.64 points per away game on average compared to 1.40 points at home. Although Maidenhead United is among the best home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Aldershot Town has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Aldershot Town wins 1.38 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Aldershot Town kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
Maidenhead United Form
- Coming into this game, Maidenhead United has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Maidenhead United has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Maidenhead United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Maidenhead United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (52% of all matches) involving Maidenhead United has seen BTTS landing.
Aldershot Town Form
- Coming into this game, Aldershot Town has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Aldershot Town has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aldershot Town has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Aldershot Town has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Aldershot Town has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Maidenhead United get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Aldershot Town, both home and away.
- Aldershot Town will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Maidenhead United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Aldershot Town, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (50% of all matches) involving Aldershot Town has seen BTTS landing.
Maidenhead United vs Aldershot Town Betting Tips
Maidenhead United vs Aldershot Town Head to Head
Average stats between Maidenhead United and Aldershot Town in most recent 9 outings in the England National League.
Maidenhead United vs Aldershot Town Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Maidenhead United and Aldershot Town across current season. Calculated from Maidenhead United's Home stats and Aldershot Town's Away stats.
England National League Form
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 50%||40 %||45 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||20 %||27 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||40 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 3.83||3.70||2.45|
|Scored||1.52 / 2.33||1.90||1.18|
|Conceded||1.52 / 1.50||1.80||1.27|
|BTTS %||52% / 67%||60 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||30 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||20 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||50 %||18 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||70 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||20 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 33%||30 %||27 %|
|Possession %||43% / 46%||41 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 4.17||3.60||5.00|
|Cards||1.90 / 1.40||2.20||1.64|
|Offsides||2.35 / 2.60||2.22||2.45|
|Fouls||13.20 / 13.40||13.44||13.00|
|Shots||8.81 / 10.50||9.40||8.27|
|Shots on Target||4.29 / 5.17||4.90||3.73|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 67%||45 %||38 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||9 %||23 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||45 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.96 / 3.33||2.82||3.08|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.67||1.36||1.62|
|Conceded||1.46 / 1.67||1.45||1.46|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||55 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 50%||18 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||36 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||9 %||46 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||82 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||36 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 50%||55 %||38 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||50 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.38 / 4.33||4.73||4.08|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.60||2.09||1.92|
|Offsides||2.13 / 2.00||2.00||2.25|
|Fouls||12.26 / 12.60||12.45||12.08|
|Shots||10.87 / 12.00||11.55||10.25|
|Shots on Target||4.78 / 6.17||4.73||4.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Maidenhead United vs Aldershot Town Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.60||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|