- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Maidenhead United will welcome Halifax Town to York Road Stadium for a matchday 45 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in a Maidenhead United 3-2 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Maidenhead United has won 4 matches, and Halifax Town triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.38 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Maidenhead United's latest fixture against Yeovil Town ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Halifax Town's previous game in the competition versus Dagenham & Redbridge ended in an away 3-0 loss. Town had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
So far, Maidenhead United plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.48 points per away game on average compared to 1.19 points at home. Although Maidenhead United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 19% home clean sheets.
Halifax Town has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Halifax Town has collected 1.62 points on average per away game, compared to 1.48 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Halifax Town kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Maidenhead United has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.43 goals and concede 1.62 per game. Halifax Town won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Maidenhead United wins on average 1.19 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Halifax Town. My prediction is Halifax Town to win.
Maidenhead United vs Halifax Town Betting Tips
Maidenhead United vs Halifax Town Head to Head
Average stats between Maidenhead United and Halifax Town in most recent 8 outings in the England National League.
Maidenhead United vs Halifax Town Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Maidenhead United and Halifax Town across current season. Calculated from Maidenhead United's Home stats and Halifax Town's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Maidenhead United has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Maidenhead United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Maidenhead United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Maidenhead United has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Maidenhead United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 21/42 games for Maidenhead United this season.
- Coming into this game, Halifax Town has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Halifax Town has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Halifax Town has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Maidenhead United get in on the action today? There has been a total of 13 goals in the last 5 games for Halifax Town, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Halifax Town recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Halifax Town has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 26/42 games for Halifax Town this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||33 %||38 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||19 %||33 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||48 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.90 / 3.83||3.05||2.76|
|Scored||1.48 / 2.33||1.43||1.52|
|Conceded||1.43 / 1.50||1.62||1.24|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||48 %||52 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 33%||24 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||14 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 50%||33 %||28 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||57 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||19 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||33 %||43 %|
|Possession %||44% / 46%||44 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.62 / 4.17||4.29||4.95|
|Cards||2.14 / 1.40||2.14||2.14|
|Offsides||1.83 / 2.60||1.90||1.76|
|Fouls||13.12 / 13.40||13.60||12.67|
|Shots||9.48 / 10.50||9.76||9.19|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 5.17||4.62||4.52|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||43 %||48 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||19 %||19 %|
|Loss %||36% / 33%||38 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 3.00||3.00||2.57|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.50||1.57||1.43|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.50||1.43||1.14|
|BTTS %||62% / 83%||62 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 33%||24 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||19 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||38 %||28 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||81 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||19 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 17%||48 %||43 %|
|Possession %||49% / 54%||48 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 6.50||5.24||5.19|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.40||1.81||2.19|
|Offsides||2.05 / 1.20||2.40||1.71|
|Fouls||12.37 / 11.60||12.35||12.38|
|Shots||10.74 / 13.00||11.05||10.43|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 3.50||4.95||4.19|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Maidenhead United vs Halifax Town Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.63|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||3.10|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|