- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Maidenhead United will welcome Wrexham to York Road Stadium for a matchday 42 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 12th October 2020 ended in a Maidenhead United 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Maidenhead United has won 2 matches, and Wrexham triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.14 goals, while both teams score 29% of the time.
Maidenhead United's last game in the England National League against Weymouth at home ended in a 0-1 loss. Maidenhead United had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Wrexham's recent game against Chesterfield ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
So far, Maidenhead United plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 1.32 points at home. Although Maidenhead United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Wrexham has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. The Reds wins 1.47 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Maidenhead United or Wrexham to win.
Maidenhead United vs Wrexham Betting Tips
Maidenhead United vs Wrexham Head to Head
Average stats between Maidenhead United and Wrexham in most recent 7 outings in the England National League.
Maidenhead United vs Wrexham Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Maidenhead United and Wrexham across current season. Calculated from Maidenhead United's Home stats and Wrexham's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Maidenhead United has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Maidenhead United has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Maidenhead United has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Wrexham get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Maidenhead United, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Maidenhead United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Maidenhead United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/37 games for Maidenhead United this season.
- Coming into this game, Wrexham has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Wrexham has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wrexham has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Wrexham as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Wrexham has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Maidenhead United get in on the action today? There has been a total of 14 goals in the last 5 games for Wrexham, both home and away.
- Wrexham has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 17 occasions.
- Wrexham is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Maidenhead United, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Wrexham has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/38 games for Wrexham this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||37 %||39 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||21 %||33 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||42 %||28 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 3.83||3.05||2.83|
|Scored||1.54 / 2.33||1.53||1.56|
|Conceded||1.41 / 1.50||1.53||1.28|
|BTTS %||51% / 67%||47 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 33%||26 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||11 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 50%||37 %||28 %|
|Scores %||65% / 83%||58 %||72 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||21 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 33%||37 %||44 %|
|Possession %||44% / 46%||44 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.65 / 4.17||4.42||4.89|
|Cards||2.19 / 1.40||2.11||2.28|
|Offsides||1.89 / 2.60||1.89||1.89|
|Fouls||13.25 / 13.40||13.44||13.06|
|Shots||9.70 / 10.50||9.84||9.56|
|Shots on Target||4.70 / 5.17||4.63||4.78|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||47 %||42 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||32 %||21 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||21 %||37 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 1.83||2.11||2.68|
|Scored||1.45 / 1.00||1.42||1.47|
|Conceded||0.95 / 0.83||0.68||1.21|
|BTTS %||34% / 33%||26 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||16 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||0 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||32 %||21 %|
|Scores %||66% / 50%||58 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 50%||53 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||47 %||42 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||48 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 4.67||5.68||4.32|
|Cards||1.71 / 1.80||1.74||1.68|
|Offsides||1.35 / 1.40||1.37||1.33|
|Fouls||11.57 / 13.80||11.21||11.94|
|Shots||9.92 / 7.00||9.79||10.06|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 3.17||4.58||4.94|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Maidenhead United vs Wrexham Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.55||Away Win Nil||3.85|
|Over 2.5||1.70||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|