- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Málaga CF will welcome Real Zaragoza to Estadio La Rosaleda for a matchday 10 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 7th February 2021 ended in a Real Zaragoza 2-1 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Málaga CF has won 6 matches, and Real Zaragoza triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.69 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Málaga CF's latest fixture against Real Valladolid ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Málaga CF set the tone early and scored in the 37 minute.
Real Zaragoza's recent game against SD Huesca ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Málaga CF is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 9 games on home soil. Los Boquerones has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Real Zaragoza has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Leones has collected 1.56 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Real Zaragoza kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Real Zaragoza.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.63 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 13% of Málaga CF's home and Real Zaragoza's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 38% of Málaga CF's home and Real Zaragoza's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Málaga CF vs Real Zaragoza Betting Tips
Málaga CF vs Real Zaragoza Head to Head
Average stats between Málaga CF and Real Zaragoza in most recent 16 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Málaga CF vs Real Zaragoza Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Málaga CF and Real Zaragoza across current season. Calculated from Málaga CF's Home stats and Real Zaragoza's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Málaga CF has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Málaga CF has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Málaga CF is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Málaga CF has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Real Zaragoza's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Málaga CF from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Málaga CF has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Málaga CF has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/9 games for Málaga CF this season.
- Coming into this game, Real Zaragoza has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Real Zaragoza has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Zaragoza has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Real Zaragoza as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 0 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Real Zaragoza is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Málaga CF, having won 0 and drawn 5. They have scored 3 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Real Zaragoza recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Real Zaragoza has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 56% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Real Zaragoza, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (44% of all matches) involving Real Zaragoza has seen BTTS landing.
- Real Zaragoza will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.56 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 17%||78 %||0 %|
|Draw %||28% / 50%||22 %||33 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 1.67||1.56||2.78|
|Scored||0.94 / 0.67||1.22||0.67|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.00||0.33||2.11|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||33 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||22 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||22 %||0 %|
|Scores %||72% / 67%||89 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||67 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||78 %||22 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.22 / 4.83||4.67||3.78|
|Cards||2.78 / 2.83||2.33||3.22|
|Offsides||1.83 / 2.33||1.67||2.00|
|Fouls||14.61 / 12.67||14.67||14.56|
|Shots||12.44 / 8.17||14.33||10.56|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 3.33||5.56||3.44|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 50%||11 %||33 %|
|Draw %||61% / 33%||67 %||56 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||22 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||1.78 / 2.33||1.22||2.33|
|Scored||0.89 / 1.33||0.56||1.22|
|Conceded||0.89 / 1.00||0.67||1.11|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||33 %||78 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||0 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 33%||11 %||11 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||44 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||44 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||28% / 67%||22 %||33 %|
|Possession %||56% / 50%||57 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.39 / 3.00||4.33||4.44|
|Cards||2.72 / 3.00||2.89||2.56|
|Offsides||2.39 / 2.17||2.44||2.33|
|Fouls||12.67 / 13.83||15.33||10.00|
|Shots||12.89 / 9.33||13.89||11.89|
|Shots on Target||5.06 / 4.67||5.44||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Málaga CF vs Real Zaragoza Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||1.83||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.20|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.68|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.55||Under 9.5 Corners||1.47|