- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Malmö FF will welcome Hammarby to Eleda Stadion for a matchday 1 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan. The last meeting on 22nd November 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Malmö FF has won 8 matches, and Hammarby triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Malmö FF is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Malmö FF is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Hammarby has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hammarby wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hammarby kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Himmelsblått (Sky Blues) is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
Bajen is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Himmelsblått (Sky Blues).
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Malmö FF wins on average 2.60 points per home game, compared to 0.75 points per away game for Hammarby. My prediction is Malmö FF to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 0 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of Malmö FF's home and Hammarby's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Malmö FF vs Hammarby Betting Tips
Malmö FF vs Hammarby Head to Head
Average stats between Malmö FF and Hammarby in most recent 12 outings in the Sweden Allsvenskan.
Malmö FF vs Hammarby Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Malmö FF and Hammarby across current season. Calculated from Malmö FF's Home stats and Hammarby's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, Malmö FF has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Malmö FF has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Malmö FF is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Malmö FF at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Malmö FF will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Malmö FF has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Malmö FF as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Malmö FF ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Malmö FF is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Hammarby, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Malmö FF has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Malmö FF has seen a total of 9/9 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 100% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Malmö FF will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Hammarby has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Hammarby has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Hammarby ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Hammarby will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Malmö FF, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- The last 5 games for Hammarby has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Hammarby has seen a total of 6/8 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 75% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Hammarby will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 67%||80 %||50 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|Loss %||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.44 / 3.00||3.80||3.00|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.83||2.40||1.50|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.17||1.40||1.50|
|BTTS %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||67% / 67%||80 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 67%||80 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 83%||80 %||75 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||56 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.78 / 5.20||7.00||4.25|
|Cards||2.11 / 2.40||1.60||2.75|
|Offsides||2.56 / 1.20||2.40||2.75|
|Fouls||13.67 / 16.40||12.80||14.75|
|Shots||15.56 / 15.40||18.40||12.00|
|Shots on Target||6.22 / 6.40||6.60||5.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||38% / 17%||0 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 3.00||3.25||3.50|
|Scored||1.75 / 1.67||2.00||1.50|
|Conceded||1.63 / 1.33||1.25||2.00|
|BTTS %||75% / 83%||75 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||53 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 5.67||4.25||5.25|
|Cards||2.50 / 3.33||2.00||3.00|
|Offsides||2.38 / 2.60||3.25||1.50|
|Fouls||11.00 / 12.60||12.50||9.50|
|Shots||10.75 / 12.50||11.75||9.75|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 5.83||5.50||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Malmö FF vs Hammarby Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.40||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.60||Under 2.5||2.33|
|BTTS Yes||1.59||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.71||Under 9.5 Corners||2.07|