- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Youssoufia Berrechid vs FUS Rabat Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano USA MLS
- 19:00 Atlanta United FC vs Philadelphia Union Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Malmö FF will welcome Elfsborg to Eleda Stadion for a matchday 13 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan. The last meeting on 30th August 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Malmö FF has won 13 matches, and Elfsborg triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.65 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Malmö FF's last game in the Sweden Allsvenskan against Kalmar at home ended in a 3-1 win. Although Di Blåe (The Blues) played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Malmö FF outplayed Kalmar in the second half and scored in the 9th, 32nd and 57th minute.
Elfsborg's recent game against Halmstad ended in a home 2-3 loss. Di Gule (Yellow Ones) had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Elfsborg put the pressure early on and scored in the 1st and 15th minute.
Since the start of the season, Malmö FF is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Malmö FF is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Elfsborg has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Elfsborg has collected 1.50 points on average per away game, compared to 1.40 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Elfsborg kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Himmelsblått (Sky Blues) is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
Di Gule (Yellow Ones) is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Himmelsblått (Sky Blues).
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Malmö FF wins on average 2.60 points per home game, compared to 1.50 points per away game for Elfsborg. My prediction is Malmö FF to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.17 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 54% of Malmö FF's home and Elfsborg's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Malmö FF has scored in 100% of home games. Elfsborg is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Malmö FF vs Elfsborg Betting Tips
Malmö FF vs Elfsborg Head to Head
Average stats between Malmö FF and Elfsborg in most recent 20 outings in the Sweden Allsvenskan.
Malmö FF vs Elfsborg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Malmö FF and Elfsborg across current season. Calculated from Malmö FF's Home stats and Elfsborg's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, Malmö FF has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Malmö FF has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Malmö FF is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Malmö FF at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Malmö FF will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Malmö FF has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Malmö FF as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Malmö FF ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Malmö FF is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Elfsborg, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Malmö FF has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Malmö FF has seen a total of 9/9 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 100% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Malmö FF will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Elfsborg has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Elfsborg has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Elfsborg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (44% of all matches) involving Elfsborg has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Elfsborg will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 67%||80 %||50 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|Loss %||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.44 / 3.00||3.80||3.00|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.83||2.40||1.50|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.17||1.40||1.50|
|BTTS %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||67% / 67%||80 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 67%||80 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 83%||80 %||75 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||56 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.78 / 5.20||7.00||4.25|
|Cards||2.11 / 2.40||1.60||2.75|
|Offsides||2.56 / 1.20||2.40||2.75|
|Fouls||13.67 / 16.40||12.80||14.75|
|Shots||15.56 / 15.40||18.40||12.00|
|Shots on Target||6.22 / 6.40||6.60||5.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|Draw %||11% / 50%||20 %||0 %|
|Loss %||44% / 0%||40 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 2.67||2.60||2.50|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.67||1.20||1.50|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.00||1.40||1.00|
|BTTS %||44% / 83%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||20 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||20 %||50 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||80 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 50%||80 %||50 %|
|Possession %||45% / 51%||48 %||41 %|
|Corners||5.22 / 8.50||5.00||5.50|
|Cards||2.22 / 1.67||2.00||2.50|
|Offsides||2.44 / 4.33||2.80||2.00|
|Fouls||17.11 / 15.67||19.40||14.25|
|Shots||12.78 / 19.00||9.80||16.50|
|Shots on Target||4.44 / 7.00||4.00||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Malmö FF vs Elfsborg Odds
|HT 1||2.14||HT X||2.63||HT 2||5.23|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||9.25|
|Over 2.5||1.54||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.59||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.60||Under 9.5 Corners||2.15|