- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Malmö FF will welcome Kalmar to Eleda Stadion for a matchday 7 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan. The last meeting on 4th October 2020 ended in a Malmö FF 4-0 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Malmö FF has won 13 matches, and Kalmar triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.95 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Malmö FF's latest fixture against AIK ended in an away 1-1 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Malmö FF set the tone early and scored in the 24 minute.
Kalmar's recent game against IFK Göteborg ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Malmö FF is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Malmö FF is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Kalmar has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Kalmar wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Kalmar kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Himmelsblått (Sky Blues) is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
Röda bröder (Red brothers) failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against Himmelsblått (Sky Blues).
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Malmö FF wins on average 2.60 points per home game, compared to 1.25 points per away game for Kalmar. My prediction is Malmö FF to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.17 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Malmö FF's home and Kalmar's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Malmö FF vs Kalmar Betting Tips
Malmö FF vs Kalmar Head to Head
Average stats between Malmö FF and Kalmar in most recent 20 outings in the Sweden Allsvenskan.
Malmö FF vs Kalmar Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Malmö FF and Kalmar across current season. Calculated from Malmö FF's Home stats and Kalmar's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, Malmö FF has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Malmö FF has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Malmö FF is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Malmö FF at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Malmö FF will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Malmö FF has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Malmö FF as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Malmö FF ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Malmö FF is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Kalmar, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Malmö FF has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Malmö FF has seen a total of 9/9 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 100% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Malmö FF will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Kalmar has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Kalmar has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kalmar will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Malmö FF, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Kalmar, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Kalmar has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 67%||80 %||50 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|Loss %||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.44 / 3.00||3.80||3.00|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.83||2.40||1.50|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.17||1.40||1.50|
|BTTS %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||67% / 67%||80 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 67%||80 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 83%||80 %||75 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||56 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.78 / 5.20||7.00||4.25|
|Cards||2.11 / 2.40||1.60||2.75|
|Offsides||2.56 / 1.20||2.40||2.75|
|Fouls||13.67 / 16.40||12.80||14.75|
|Shots||15.56 / 15.40||18.40||12.00|
|Shots on Target||6.22 / 6.40||6.60||5.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.88 / 2.33||1.00||2.75|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||0.75||1.25|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.17||0.25||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||25 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||50 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||75 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Possession %||58% / 56%||64 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 5.40||6.00||6.00|
|Cards||1.00 / 1.20||0.75||1.25|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.00||2.25||0.75|
|Fouls||11.13 / 10.80||9.75||12.50|
|Shots||12.88 / 12.20||13.50||12.25|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 5.80||4.75||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Malmö FF vs Kalmar Odds
|HT 1||1.91||HT X||2.45||HT 2||7.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.10||Away Win Nil||9.50|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.89|