- England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Mamelodi Sundowns will welcome Golden Arrows to Loftus Versfeld Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 19th December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Mamelodi Sundowns has won 9 matches, and Golden Arrows triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.85 goals, while both teams score 23% of the time.
Mamelodi Sundowns's last game in the South Africa Premier Soccer League against Kaizer Chiefs at home ended in a 1-2 loss. The Brazilians had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Mamelodi Sundowns scored before halftime in the 35th minute.
Golden Arrows's previous game in the competition versus Chippa United ended in an away 0-0 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result.
So far, Downs plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.38 points per away game on average compared to 2.00 points at home. The Brazilians has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 69% of their home games.
Golden Arrows has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Golden Arrows wins 1.57 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Bafana Bastyle is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Abafana Bes'thende (The Backheel Boys) failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against Bafana Bastyle.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Mamelodi Sundowns wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 1.57 points per away game for Golden Arrows. My prediction is Mamelodi Sundowns to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.26 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 30% of Mamelodi Sundowns's home and Golden Arrows's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 52% of Mamelodi Sundowns's home and Golden Arrows's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Mamelodi Sundowns vs Golden Arrows Betting Tips
Mamelodi Sundowns vs Golden Arrows Head to Head
Average stats between Mamelodi Sundowns and Golden Arrows in most recent 13 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
Mamelodi Sundowns vs Golden Arrows Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mamelodi Sundowns and Golden Arrows across current season. Calculated from Mamelodi Sundowns's Home stats and Golden Arrows's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, Mamelodi Sundowns has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Mamelodi Sundowns has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mamelodi Sundowns has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Mamelodi Sundowns as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Mamelodi Sundowns has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 16 occasions.
- Mamelodi Sundowns will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Golden Arrows, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Mamelodi Sundowns has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/26 games for Mamelodi Sundowns this season.
- Coming into this game, Golden Arrows has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Golden Arrows has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Golden Arrows has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Golden Arrows recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Golden Arrows has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/27 games for Golden Arrows this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||62% / 67%||54 %||69 %|
|Draw %||35% / 33%||38 %||31 %|
|Loss %||4% / 0%||8 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 2.33||2.00||2.15|
|Scored||1.58 / 1.67||1.46||1.69|
|Conceded||0.50 / 0.67||0.54||0.46|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||31 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 33%||8 %||31 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||8 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||31 %||31 %|
|Scores %||81% / 83%||77 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||62% / 50%||69 %||54 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 50%||69 %||62 %|
|Possession %||52% / 45%||52 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.69 / 5.83||5.31||6.08|
|Cards||1.69 / 1.50||1.85||1.54|
|Offsides||3.17 / 3.17||3.62||2.64|
|Fouls||13.25 / 12.83||13.62||12.82|
|Shots||11.15 / 14.67||10.85||11.46|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 8.17||5.15||5.62|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 50%||38 %||36 %|
|Draw %||48% / 33%||46 %||50 %|
|Loss %||15% / 17%||15 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 2.17||2.08||2.36|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.17||1.23||1.36|
|Conceded||0.93 / 1.00||0.85||1.00|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||62 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||15 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||8 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||15 %||36 %|
|Scores %||81% / 83%||85 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||31 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 33%||38 %||50 %|
|Possession %||46% / 40%||53 %||38 %|
|Corners||5.39 / 4.75||5.10||5.75|
|Cards||1.70 / 1.33||2.08||1.36|
|Offsides||2.28 / 3.00||2.50||2.00|
|Fouls||11.26 / 12.60||11.50||11.00|
|Shots||7.90 / 8.25||9.30||6.50|
|Shots on Target||3.85 / 4.00||4.00||3.70|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mamelodi Sundowns vs Golden Arrows Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||1.91||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.15||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||2.48||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.45||BTTS NO||1.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.02||Under 9.5 Corners||1.78|