- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Mamelodi Sundowns will welcome Sekhukhune United to ABSA Tuks Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League.
Mamelodi Sundowns's last game in the South Africa Premier Soccer League against SuperSport United at home ended in a 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it. Mamelodi Sundowns outplayed SuperSport United in the second half and scored in the 45th and 49th minute.
Sekhukhune United's recent game against Real Kings ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Sekhukhune United didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Sekhukhune United deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 50th minute.
Since the start of the season, Downs is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 7 games on home soil. The Brazilians has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 86% of their home games.
Sekhukhune United has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sekhukhune United wins 1.71 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Bafana Bastyle is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in seven games.
Sekhukhune United got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Mamelodi Sundowns wins on average 2.71 points per home game, compared to 1.71 points per away game for Sekhukhune United. My prediction is Mamelodi Sundowns to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 19% of Mamelodi Sundowns's home and Sekhukhune United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Mamelodi Sundowns vs Sekhukhune United Betting Tips
Mamelodi Sundowns vs Sekhukhune United Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Mamelodi Sundowns and Sekhukhune United.
Mamelodi Sundowns vs Sekhukhune United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mamelodi Sundowns and Sekhukhune United across current season. Calculated from Mamelodi Sundowns's Home stats and Sekhukhune United's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, Mamelodi Sundowns has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Mamelodi Sundowns has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mamelodi Sundowns is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Mamelodi Sundowns will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Mamelodi Sundowns has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Mamelodi Sundowns as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Mamelodi Sundowns has kept 5 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 0 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Mamelodi Sundowns is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Sekhukhune United, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Mamelodi Sundowns has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 0/10 games for Mamelodi Sundowns this season.
- Coming into this game, Sekhukhune United has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sekhukhune United has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sekhukhune United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Sekhukhune United has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Sekhukhune United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mamelodi Sundowns, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sekhukhune United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/11 games for Sekhukhune United this season.
- It's likely that Sekhukhune United will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||69% / 67%||86 %||50 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||14 %||50 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.92 / 2.33||2.29||1.50|
|Scored||1.69 / 1.67||2.00||1.33|
|Conceded||0.23 / 0.67||0.29||0.17|
|BTTS %||15% / 50%||14 %||17 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||56 %||17 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||85% / 50%||86 %||83 %|
|Frist Goal %||77% / 50%||100 %||50 %|
|Possession %||61% / 45%||56 %||68 %|
|Corners||5.15 / 5.83||6.14||4.00|
|Cards||1.46 / 1.50||1.14||1.83|
|Offsides||2.54 / 3.17||2.43||2.67|
|Fouls||9.85 / 12.83||9.71||10.00|
|Shots||9.17 / 14.67||8.57||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.42 / 8.17||4.43||4.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||54% / 67%||50 %||57 %|
|Draw %||15% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||31% / 0%||17 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||1.54 / 2.33||1.50||1.57|
|Scored||0.92 / 1.67||1.00||0.86|
|Conceded||0.62 / 0.67||0.50||0.71|
|BTTS %||23% / 50%||33 %||14 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||83 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||54% / 50%||50 %||57 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 33%||50 %||71 %|
|Possession %||49% / 46%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.29 / 5.00||5.67||1.50|
|Cards||1.69 / 0.00||1.50||1.86|
|Offsides||2.40 / 0.00||2.00||2.67|
|Fouls||4.67 / 0.00||6.00||3.71|
|Shots||4.15 / 5.00||4.50||3.86|
|Shots on Target||2.38 / 4.00||2.67||2.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mamelodi Sundowns vs Sekhukhune United Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||1.95||HT 2||9.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.00||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||2.55||Under 2.5||1.45|
|BTTS Yes||3.00||BTTS NO||1.36|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.16||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|