- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Mamelodi Sundowns will welcome SuperSport United to Loftus Versfeld Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 16th January 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Mamelodi Sundowns has won 12 matches, and SuperSport United triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.29 goals, while both teams score 35% of the time.
Mamelodi Sundowns's latest fixture against TS Galaxy ended in an away 1-0 win. Bafana Bastyle was very dangerous in attack, having attempted three shots on target. Mamelodi Sundowns set the tone early and scored in the 17 minute.
SuperSport United's recent game against Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Matsatsantsa didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. SuperSport United deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 52nd minute.
So far, Downs plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.33 points per away game on average compared to 2.13 points at home. The Brazilians has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
SuperSport United has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. The Trendsetters wins 1.13 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. SuperSport United kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Bafana Bastyle is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Matsatsantsa failed to win in nine consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against Bafana Bastyle.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Mamelodi Sundowns wins on average 2.13 points per home game, compared to 1.13 points per away game for SuperSport United. My prediction is Mamelodi Sundowns to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.31 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 39% of Mamelodi Sundowns's home and SuperSport United's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Mamelodi Sundowns's home and SuperSport United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Mamelodi Sundowns vs SuperSport United Betting Tips
Mamelodi Sundowns vs SuperSport United Head to Head
Average stats between Mamelodi Sundowns and SuperSport United in most recent 17 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
Mamelodi Sundowns vs SuperSport United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mamelodi Sundowns and SuperSport United across current season. Calculated from Mamelodi Sundowns's Home stats and SuperSport United's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, Mamelodi Sundowns has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Mamelodi Sundowns has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mamelodi Sundowns is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Mamelodi Sundowns has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- SuperSport United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Mamelodi Sundowns from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Mamelodi Sundowns as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Mamelodi Sundowns has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 19 occasions.
- Mamelodi Sundowns is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against SuperSport United, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Mamelodi Sundowns has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/30 games for Mamelodi Sundowns this season.
- Coming into this game, SuperSport United has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. SuperSport United has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- SuperSport United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- SuperSport United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mamelodi Sundowns, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for SuperSport United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (63% of all matches) involving SuperSport United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that SuperSport United will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||60 %||67 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||3% / 0%||7 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.10 / 2.33||2.20||2.00|
|Scored||1.63 / 1.67||1.67||1.60|
|Conceded||0.47 / 0.67||0.53||0.40|
|BTTS %||37% / 50%||33 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||13 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||7 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||80 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||63% / 50%||67 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 50%||73 %||60 %|
|Possession %||52% / 45%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.83 / 5.83||5.60||6.07|
|Cards||1.63 / 1.50||1.73||1.53|
|Offsides||3.18 / 3.17||3.67||2.62|
|Fouls||13.21 / 12.83||14.00||12.31|
|Shots||11.17 / 14.67||11.33||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.20 / 8.17||5.13||5.27|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 33%||47 %||27 %|
|Draw %||40% / 50%||47 %||33 %|
|Loss %||23% / 17%||7 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 1.67||1.87||2.67|
|Scored||1.23 / 1.00||1.20||1.27|
|Conceded||1.03 / 0.67||0.67||1.40|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||53 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 0%||27 %||20 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||80 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||40 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||60 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 41%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.45 / 4.00||5.45||5.45|
|Cards||1.69 / 1.50||1.71||1.67|
|Offsides||1.79 / 1.00||3.00||0.91|
|Fouls||7.74 / 7.00||7.85||7.64|
|Shots||7.61 / 7.75||7.73||7.50|
|Shots on Target||4.30 / 4.50||4.18||4.42|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mamelodi Sundowns vs SuperSport United Odds
|HT 1||2.38||HT X||2.22||HT 2||5.33|
|Home Win Nil||2.65||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.98||Under 2.5||1.75|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|