On 27th January 2021, Managua and Deportivo Ocotal go head to head in the Nicaragua Primera Division at the Estadio Nacional de Fútbol (UNAN) (Managua). The last meeting on 30th September 2020 ended with the following result: Managua 2 - 2 Deportivo Ocotal.
Both sides have met 18 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 18 previous encounters, Managua have won 10 matches, Deportivo Ocotal triumphed in 3, while 5 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Managua and Deportivo Ocotal average 3.39 goals while BTTS lands 61% of the time.
So far this season in the Nicaragua Primera Division, Managua have averaged 1.3 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Deportivo Ocotal average 0.4 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Managua has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Managua has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Deportivo Ocotal's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Managua from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Managua has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Managua recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Managua has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/20 games for Managua this season.
Deportivo Ocotal Form
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Ocotal has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Deportivo Ocotal has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Deportivo Ocotal recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Deportivo Ocotal has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Deportivo Ocotal has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/20 games for Deportivo Ocotal this season.
- Deportivo Ocotal will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
Managua vs Deportivo Ocotal Head to Head
Average stats between Managua and Deportivo Ocotal in most recent 18 outings in the Nicaragua Primera Division.
Managua vs Deportivo Ocotal Statistics
Average stats between Managua and Deportivo Ocotal across current season.
* Calculated from Managua's Home stats and Deportivo Ocotal's Away stats.
Nicaragua Primera Division League Table
Managua vs Deportivo Ocotal Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.