- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Manchester City will welcome Chelsea to Etihad Stadium for a matchday 22 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 25th September 2021 ended in a Manchester City 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirty-seven times in the most recent seasons. Manchester City has won 17 matches, and Chelsea triumphed in 16. Recent outings average 2.65 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
Manchester City's latest fixture against Arsenal ended in an away 2-1 win. Manchester City was very dangerous in attack, having attempted three shots on target. Manchester City was much better than Arsenal in the second half and scored in the 57th and 90+3 minute.
Chelsea's recent game against Liverpool ended in a home 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Chelsea put the pressure early on and scored in the 42nd and 45+1 minute.
Man City has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 73% of their home games.
Chelsea has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Chelsea has collected 2.09 points on average per away game, compared to 1.82 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won six consecutive matches. Manchester City is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
The Blues is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Manchester City.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Manchester City wins on average 2.55 points per home game, compared to 2.09 points per away game for Chelsea. My prediction is Manchester City to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.15 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 60% of Manchester City's home and Chelsea's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Manchester City has scored in 82% of home games. Chelsea is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Manchester City vs Chelsea Betting Tips
Manchester City vs Chelsea Head to Head
Average stats between Manchester City and Chelsea in most recent 37 outings in the England Premier League.
Manchester City vs Chelsea Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Manchester City and Chelsea across current season. Calculated from Manchester City's Home stats and Chelsea's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Manchester City has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Manchester City has scored 20 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Manchester City is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Chelsea's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Manchester City from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Manchester City as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Manchester City has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Manchester City is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Chelsea, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 20 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Manchester City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/21 games for Manchester City this season.
- It's likely that Manchester City will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 20 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Chelsea has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Chelsea has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Chelsea has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Chelsea as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Chelsea is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Manchester City, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Chelsea, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (52% of all matches) involving Chelsea has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||82% / 100%||82 %||82 %|
|Draw %||9% / 0%||9 %||9 %|
|Loss %||9% / 0%||9 %||9 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 3.83||3.45||2.64|
|Scored||2.45 / 3.00||2.91||2.00|
|Conceded||0.59 / 0.83||0.55||0.64|
|BTTS %||32% / 50%||18 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 50%||18 %||36 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 50%||64 %||27 %|
|Scores %||86% / 100%||82 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||59% / 50%||73 %||45 %|
|Frist Goal %||77% / 83%||82 %||73 %|
|Possession %||67% / 74%||69 %||65 %|
|Corners||8.50 / 7.80||9.00||8.00|
|Cards||1.45 / 1.33||1.36||1.55|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.40||1.82||2.18|
|Fouls||8.95 / 8.20||8.73||9.18|
|Shots||19.41 / 18.20||20.00||18.82|
|Shots on Target||8.00 / 6.80||8.73||7.27|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 50%||45 %||64 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||45 %||18 %|
|Loss %||14% / 17%||9 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 2.67||3.18||2.45|
|Scored||2.05 / 1.83||2.27||1.82|
|Conceded||0.77 / 0.83||0.91||0.64|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||64 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 17%||45 %||27 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||91 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 33%||27 %||55 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 67%||64 %||73 %|
|Possession %||59% / 61%||60 %||57 %|
|Corners||6.36 / 6.00||7.45||5.27|
|Cards||1.68 / 1.50||1.55||1.82|
|Offsides||2.09 / 1.20||1.36||2.82|
|Fouls||10.09 / 10.20||11.09||9.09|
|Shots||15.91 / 16.80||18.09||13.73|
|Shots on Target||6.55 / 6.80||7.36||5.73|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Manchester City vs Chelsea Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.75||Away Win Nil||8.00|
|Over 2.5||1.77||Under 2.5||2.03|
|BTTS Yes||1.75||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.56||Under 9.5 Corners||2.42|