- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Manchester City will welcome Chelsea to Estádio Do Dragão for a matchday 0 fixture in Europe UEFA Champions League. The last meeting on 8th May 2021 ended in a Chelsea 2-1 win. Both sides have met thirty-five times in the most recent seasons. Manchester City has won 16 matches, and Chelsea triumphed in 15. Recent outings average 2.74 goals, while both teams score 49% of the time.
Manchester City's last game in the Europe UEFA Champions League against PSG at home ended in a 2-0 win. Although Man City played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Manchester City was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 11st and 63rd minute.
Chelsea's recent game against Real Madrid ended in a home 2-0 win. Although The Blues didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Chelsea had good chances in both halves and scored in the 28th and 85th minute.
So far, Manchester City plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.67 points per away game on average compared to 2.57 points at home. Man City's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 57% of home games.
Chelsea has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Chelsea has collected 2.71 points on average per away game, compared to 1.83 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Chelsea.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 46% of Manchester City's home and Chelsea's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Manchester City has scored in 86% of home games. Chelsea is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Manchester City vs Chelsea Betting Tips
Manchester City vs Chelsea Head to Head
Average stats between Manchester City and Chelsea in most recent 35 outings in the Europe UEFA Champions League.
Manchester City vs Chelsea Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Manchester City and Chelsea across current season. Calculated from Manchester City's Home stats and Chelsea's Away stats.
Europe UEFA Champions League Form
- Coming into this game, Manchester City has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Manchester City has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Manchester City will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Chelsea, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Manchester City, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (31% of all matches) involving Manchester City has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Chelsea has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Chelsea has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Chelsea away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Chelsea when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Manchester City stop this run?
- Chelsea has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Chelsea has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Chelsea will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Manchester City, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Chelsea has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/13 games for Chelsea this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||85% / 50%||86 %||83 %|
|Draw %||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Loss %||8% / 50%||14 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 3.83||2.57||2.00|
|Scored||1.92 / 2.33||2.14||1.67|
|Conceded||0.38 / 1.50||0.43||0.33|
|BTTS %||31% / 50%||29 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||28 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||46% / 67%||56 %||33 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||86 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||62% / 33%||57 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 67%||71 %||50 %|
|Possession %||60% / 56%||59 %||62 %|
|Corners||5.62 / 4.67||5.29||6.00|
|Cards||1.38 / 2.50||1.57||1.17|
|Offsides||1.69 / 0.83||1.29||2.17|
|Fouls||8.77 / 10.33||10.00||7.33|
|Shots||13.77 / 13.67||13.14||14.50|
|Shots on Target||6.62 / 6.50||6.57||6.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||69% / 50%||50 %||86 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||33 %||14 %|
|Loss %||8% / 50%||17 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 2.00||1.67||2.43|
|Scored||1.77 / 1.00||1.33||2.14|
|Conceded||0.31 / 1.00||0.33||0.29|
|BTTS %||23% / 50%||17 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 33%||0 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||54% / 0%||50 %||56 %|
|Scores %||85% / 67%||67 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||69% / 17%||67 %||71 %|
|Frist Goal %||77% / 33%||50 %||100 %|
|Possession %||52% / 59%||50 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.15 / 6.17||3.83||4.43|
|Cards||1.54 / 1.67||2.00||1.14|
|Offsides||2.08 / 2.67||2.33||1.86|
|Fouls||14.15 / 10.83||15.50||13.00|
|Shots||11.23 / 15.50||11.67||10.86|
|Shots on Target||5.15 / 5.17||5.17||5.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Manchester City vs Chelsea Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.75||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.22||Under 9.5 Corners||1.63|