On 17th January 2021, Manchester City and Crystal Palace go head to head in the England Premier League at the Etihad Stadium (Manchester). The last meeting on 18th January 2020 ended with the following result: Manchester City 2 - 2 Crystal Palace.
Both sides have met 17 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 17 previous encounters, Manchester City have won 13 matches, Crystal Palace triumphed in 2, while 2 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Manchester City and Crystal Palace average 3.12 goals while BTTS lands 35% of the time.
So far this season in the England Premier League, Manchester City have averaged 2.3 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Crystal Palace average 1.1 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Manchester City Form
- Coming into this game, Manchester City has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Manchester City has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Manchester City is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Manchester City at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Manchester City will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Manchester City has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 10 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Manchester City as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Manchester City has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Manchester City is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Crystal Palace, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 15 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Manchester City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/19 games for Manchester City this season.
- It's likely that Manchester City will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
Crystal Palace Form
- Coming into this game, Crystal Palace has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Crystal Palace has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Crystal Palace recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Crystal Palace has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Crystal Palace has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/20 games for Crystal Palace this season.
Manchester City vs Crystal Palace Head to Head
Average stats between Manchester City and Crystal Palace in most recent 17 outings in the England Premier League.
Manchester City vs Crystal Palace Statistics
Average stats between Manchester City and Crystal Palace across current season.
* Calculated from Manchester City's Home stats and Crystal Palace's Away stats.
England Premier League League Table
|7||West Ham United||26||45||7||6|
|17||Brighton & Hove Albion||27||26||1||4|
|19||West Bromwich Albion||28||18||2||1|
Manchester City vs Crystal Palace Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.