- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Manchester City will welcome Everton to Etihad Stadium for a matchday 38 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 20th March 2021 ended in a Manchester City 2-0 win. Both sides have met thirty times in the most recent seasons. Manchester City has won 14 matches, and Everton triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.53 goals, while both teams score 53% of the time.
Manchester City's latest fixture against Brighton & Hove Albion ended in an away 3-2 loss. I expected more from Manchester City. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Manchester City scored in both halves in the 2nd and 48th minute.
Everton's recent game against Wolverhampton Wanderers ended in a home 1-0 win. Although The Toffees didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Everton deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 48th minute.
So far, Manchester City plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.37 points per away game on average compared to 2.16 points at home. Man City's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 53% of home games.
Everton has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Everton has collected 1.95 points on average per away game, compared to 1.16 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Manchester City is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
The Toffees failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Manchester City.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Manchester City wins on average 2.16 points per home game, compared to 1.95 points per away game for Everton. My prediction is Manchester City to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.59 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 42% of Manchester City's home and Everton's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Manchester City vs Everton Betting Tips
Manchester City vs Everton Head to Head
Average stats between Manchester City and Everton in most recent 30 outings in the England Premier League.
Manchester City vs Everton Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Manchester City and Everton across current season. Calculated from Manchester City's Home stats and Everton's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Manchester City has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Manchester City has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Everton's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Manchester City from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 13 games for Manchester City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Manchester City, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (45% of all matches) involving Manchester City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Manchester City will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Everton has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Everton has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Everton has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Everton recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Everton has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/38 games for Everton this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||71% / 50%||68 %||74 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||11 %||16 %|
|Loss %||16% / 50%||21 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 3.83||3.16||2.89|
|Scored||2.18 / 2.33||2.26||2.11|
|Conceded||0.84 / 1.50||0.89||0.79|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||42 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||16 %||32 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 33%||16 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 67%||47 %||26 %|
|Scores %||92% / 83%||95 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||53 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||79% / 67%||84 %||74 %|
|Possession %||64% / 56%||66 %||61 %|
|Corners||6.50 / 4.67||7.42||5.58|
|Cards||1.32 / 2.50||1.16||1.47|
|Offsides||1.58 / 0.83||1.50||1.67|
|Fouls||9.26 / 10.33||9.26||9.26|
|Shots||16.58 / 13.67||18.00||15.16|
|Shots on Target||6.68 / 6.50||7.32||6.05|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||32 %||58 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||21 %||21 %|
|Loss %||34% / 50%||47 %||21 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 1.83||2.74||2.26|
|Scored||1.24 / 0.50||1.26||1.21|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.33||1.47||1.05|
|BTTS %||47% / 17%||58 %||37 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||16 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||21 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||21 %||16 %|
|Scores %||74% / 50%||74 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||16 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||42 %||58 %|
|Possession %||46% / 45%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.39 / 5.60||5.16||3.63|
|Cards||1.66 / 0.83||1.42||1.89|
|Offsides||1.81 / 1.50||2.12||1.53|
|Fouls||10.47 / 11.00||10.53||10.42|
|Shots||11.32 / 14.40||12.00||10.63|
|Shots on Target||4.79 / 5.20||4.95||4.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Manchester City vs Everton Odds
|HT 1||1.88||HT X||2.45||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.30||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.61||Under 2.5||2.23|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.59||Under 9.5 Corners||2.30|