- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Manchester City will welcome PSG to Etihad Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in Europe UEFA Champions League. The last meeting on 28th April 2021 ended in a Manchester City 2-1 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Manchester City has won 2 matches, and PSG failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.67 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Manchester City's latest fixture against PSG ended in an away 2-1 win. Manchester City was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Manchester City was much better than PSG in the second half and scored in the 64th and 71st minute.
Since the start of the season, Manchester City is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 6 games on home soil. Man City has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
PSG has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. PSG has collected 2.00 points on average per away game, compared to 1.17 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. PSG kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won six consecutive matches. Manchester City is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in six games.
Les Rouge-et-Bleu is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Manchester City.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Manchester City wins on average 3.00 points per home game, compared to 2.00 points per away game for PSG. My prediction is Manchester City to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.82 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 64% of Manchester City's home and PSG's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Manchester City has scored in 100% of home games. PSG is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Manchester City vs PSG Betting Tips
Manchester City vs PSG Head to Head
Average stats between Manchester City and PSG in most recent 3 outings in the Europe UEFA Champions League.
Manchester City vs PSG Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Manchester City and PSG across current season. Calculated from Manchester City's Home stats and PSG's Away stats.
Europe UEFA Champions League Form
- Coming into this game, Manchester City has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Manchester City has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Manchester City is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 6 games that they have played at home.
- Manchester City will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Manchester City has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 6 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Manchester City as they have now gone 12 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Manchester City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Manchester City is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against PSG, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Manchester City, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (33% of all matches) involving Manchester City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Manchester City will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, PSG has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. PSG has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for PSG recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for PSG, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (67% of all matches) involving PSG has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||92% / 83%||100 %||83 %|
|Draw %||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Loss %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 2.33||2.83||2.00|
|Scored||2.08 / 1.67||2.50||1.67|
|Conceded||0.33 / 0.67||0.33||0.33|
|BTTS %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 17%||67 %||33 %|
|Scores %||92% / 100%||100 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||67% / 50%||67 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||83 %||50 %|
|Possession %||60% / 60%||58 %||62 %|
|Corners||5.83 / 7.00||5.67||6.00|
|Cards||1.33 / 1.83||1.50||1.17|
|Offsides||1.75 / 1.20||1.33||2.17|
|Fouls||8.33 / 11.80||9.33||7.33|
|Shots||14.25 / 16.00||14.00||14.50|
|Shots on Target||7.00 / 5.20||7.33||6.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|Draw %||8% / 33%||17 %||0 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 3.00||2.67||3.50|
|Scored||1.83 / 1.50||1.50||2.17|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.50||1.17||1.33|
|BTTS %||67% / 83%||67 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||17 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||17 %||50 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||83 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 83%||67 %||67 %|
|Possession %||49% / 58%||48 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.92 / 6.50||5.33||4.50|
|Cards||2.92 / 3.83||3.17||2.67|
|Offsides||2.58 / 1.17||2.33||2.83|
|Fouls||10.58 / 12.17||9.17||12.00|
|Shots||12.58 / 16.83||11.67||13.50|
|Shots on Target||5.42 / 5.50||5.33||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Manchester City vs PSG Odds
|HT 1||2.20||HT X||2.50||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.59||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.91||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|