- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Manchester United will welcome Everton to Old Trafford for a matchday 7 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 6th February 2021 ended in a 3-3 draw. Both sides have met thirty times in the most recent seasons. Manchester United has won 16 matches, and Everton triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.73 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
Manchester United's last game in the England Premier League against Aston Villa at home ended in a 0-1 loss. Man Utd had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Everton's recent game against Norwich City ended in a home 2-0 win. Although The Toffees didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Everton had good chances in both halves and scored in the 29th and 77th minute.
Although Manchester United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Everton has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Everton wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Everton kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Manchester United is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
The Toffees failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Manchester United.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Manchester United wins on average 1.75 points per home game, compared to 1.25 points per away game for Everton. My prediction is Manchester United to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 67% of Manchester United's home and Everton's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Manchester United has scored in 75% of home games. Everton is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Manchester United vs Everton Betting Tips
Manchester United vs Everton Head to Head
Average stats between Manchester United and Everton in most recent 30 outings in the England Premier League.
Manchester United vs Everton Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Manchester United and Everton across current season. Calculated from Manchester United's Home stats and Everton's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Manchester United has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Manchester United has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Manchester United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Everton, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Manchester United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Manchester United has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Everton has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Everton has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Everton ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Everton will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Manchester United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Everton has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/6 games for Everton this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.25 / 2.67||3.50||3.00|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.17||2.50||1.50|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.50||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||75% / 67%||75 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Scores %||87% / 67%||75 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 33%||75 %||50 %|
|Possession %||60% / 62%||61 %||58 %|
|Corners||6.88 / 7.40||6.75||7.00|
|Cards||1.88 / 1.50||1.25||2.50|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.40||1.75||2.25|
|Fouls||10.25 / 8.00||9.50||11.00|
|Shots||18.25 / 20.80||20.50||16.00|
|Shots on Target||6.75 / 7.60||6.75||6.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||75 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 2.67||2.75||2.75|
|Scored||1.63 / 1.33||2.00||1.25|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.33||0.75||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|Possession %||42% / 42%||50 %||34 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 4.80||5.75||3.75|
|Cards||1.63 / 0.83||1.25||2.00|
|Offsides||1.17 / 1.80||1.00||1.33|
|Fouls||8.38 / 7.00||6.50||10.25|
|Shots||14.13 / 13.60||13.75||14.50|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 4.60||5.25||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Manchester United vs Everton Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.30||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.40||Away Win Nil||8.50|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.58||Under 9.5 Corners||2.38|