- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Manchester United will welcome Fulham to Old Trafford for a matchday 37 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 20th January 2021 ended in a Manchester United 2-1 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Manchester United has won 14 matches, and Fulham triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.22 goals, while both teams score 39% of the time.
Manchester United's last game in the England Premier League against Liverpool at home ended in a 2-4 loss. Man Utd had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Manchester United was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 10th and 68th minute.
Fulham's previous game in the competition versus Southampton ended in an away 3-1 loss. The Whites didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Fulham was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 75th minute.
So far, Manchester United plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.26 points per away game on average compared to 1.63 points at home. Although Manchester United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 32% home clean sheets.
Fulham has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Fulham has collected 0.95 points on average per away game, compared to 0.53 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Fulham kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Manchester United is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
The Cottagers failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Tuesday and win against Manchester United.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Manchester United wins on average 1.63 points per home game, compared to 0.95 points per away game for Fulham. My prediction is Manchester United to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.92 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 48% of Manchester United's home and Fulham's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Manchester United vs Fulham Betting Tips
Manchester United vs Fulham Head to Head
Average stats between Manchester United and Fulham in most recent 18 outings in the England Premier League.
Manchester United vs Fulham Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Manchester United and Fulham across current season. Calculated from Manchester United's Home stats and Fulham's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Manchester United has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Manchester United has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fulham's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Manchester United from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 13 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Manchester United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Manchester United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Manchester United has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Manchester United has seen a total of 24/38 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 63% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Manchester United will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Fulham has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Fulham has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Fulham ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Fulham turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fulham recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Fulham has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Fulham has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/38 games for Fulham this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 33%||47 %||63 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||21 %||37 %|
|Loss %||16% / 33%||32 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 3.33||3.47||2.68|
|Scored||1.92 / 1.67||2.00||1.84|
|Conceded||1.16 / 1.67||1.47||0.84|
|BTTS %||63% / 100%||63 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||39% / 33%||26 %||53 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||26 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 17%||32 %||37 %|
|Scores %||79% / 100%||84 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 0%||32 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||63 %||21 %|
|Possession %||56% / 55%||58 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.18 / 4.33||5.95||4.42|
|Cards||1.74 / 1.50||2.00||1.47|
|Offsides||2.05 / 2.17||1.74||2.39|
|Fouls||11.79 / 10.83||11.47||12.11|
|Shots||14.37 / 13.17||15.05||13.68|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 4.67||6.47||6.53|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 0%||11 %||16 %|
|Draw %||34% / 33%||21 %||47 %|
|Loss %||53% / 67%||68 %||37 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 2.33||1.95||2.26|
|Scored||0.71 / 0.50||0.47||0.95|
|Conceded||1.39 / 1.83||1.47||1.32|
|BTTS %||42% / 50%||26 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||0 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||5 %||11 %|
|Scores %||53% / 50%||37 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 0%||26 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 17%||21 %||47 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||51 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.32 / 4.60||4.68||3.95|
|Cards||1.92 / 1.83||2.11||1.74|
|Offsides||1.19 / 1.40||1.53||0.82|
|Fouls||12.50 / 13.00||12.26||12.74|
|Shots||12.55 / 11.40||13.47||11.63|
|Shots on Target||4.55 / 4.00||4.32||4.79|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Manchester United vs Fulham Odds
|HT 1||1.95||HT X||2.40||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.30||Away Win Nil||8.75|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|