- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Mansfield Town will welcome Leyton Orient to One Call Stadium for a matchday 39 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 19th September 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Mansfield Town has won 2 matches, and Leyton Orient triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.86 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Mansfield Town's latest fixture against Tranmere Rovers ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Mansfield Town was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 76 minute.
Leyton Orient's recent game against Oldham Athletic ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Leyton Orient didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Leyton Orient put the pressure early on and scored in the 8th and 43rd minute.
So far, Mansfield Town plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.30 points per away game on average compared to 1.22 points at home. Although Mansfield Town is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Leyton Orient has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Leyton Orient wins 1.17 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Leyton Orient.
Mansfield Town vs Leyton Orient Betting Tips
Mansfield Town vs Leyton Orient Head to Head
Average stats between Mansfield Town and Leyton Orient in most recent 7 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Mansfield Town vs Leyton Orient Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mansfield Town and Leyton Orient across current season. Calculated from Mansfield Town's Home stats and Leyton Orient's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Mansfield Town has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Mansfield Town has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mansfield Town has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Leyton Orient's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Mansfield Town from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- Mansfield Town has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Mansfield Town ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Mansfield Town has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Mansfield Town will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Leyton Orient, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Mansfield Town has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 25/46 games for Mansfield Town this season.
- Coming into this game, Leyton Orient has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Leyton Orient has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Leyton Orient ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Leyton Orient, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (43% of all matches) involving Leyton Orient has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 83%||26 %||30 %|
|Draw %||41% / 0%||43 %||39 %|
|Loss %||30% / 17%||30 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 3.50||2.78||2.09|
|Scored||1.24 / 2.33||1.43||1.04|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.17||1.35||1.04|
|BTTS %||54% / 67%||61 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 50%||13 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||17 %||4 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 50%||26 %||17 %|
|Scores %||70% / 100%||74 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||26 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 83%||48 %||43 %|
|Possession %||51% / 48%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.30 / 3.60||5.78||4.83|
|Cards||1.52 / 1.00||1.22||1.83|
|Offsides||1.33 / 0.80||1.30||1.35|
|Fouls||10.61 / 12.40||9.87||11.35|
|Shots||13.72 / 15.00||15.70||11.74|
|Shots on Target||3.52 / 4.00||4.22||2.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 50%||39 %||35 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||30 %||13 %|
|Loss %||41% / 50%||30 %||52 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 2.00||2.48||2.22|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.17||1.39||0.91|
|Conceded||1.20 / 0.83||1.09||1.30|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||48 %||39 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||9 %||4 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||22 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||17 %||9 %|
|Scores %||74% / 83%||78 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 50%||43 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 67%||48 %||48 %|
|Possession %||54% / 61%||57 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.71 / 6.40||5.00||4.43|
|Cards||2.07 / 2.00||2.13||2.00|
|Offsides||1.22 / 1.20||1.30||1.14|
|Fouls||10.09 / 13.20||10.71||9.50|
|Shots||10.33 / 11.80||10.73||9.96|
|Shots on Target||3.87 / 4.40||4.05||3.70|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mansfield Town vs Leyton Orient Odds
|HT 1||2.55||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.30|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.09||Under 2.5||1.73|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|