- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Mansfield Town will welcome Walsall to One Call Stadium for a matchday 27 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 11th September 2021 ended in a Walsall 3-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Mansfield Town has won 1 match, and Walsall triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Mansfield Town's last game in the England EFL League Two against Swindon Town at home ended in a 3-2 win. Although The Stags played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Mansfield Town was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 4th, 31st and 43rd minute.
Walsall's previous game in the competition versus Stevenage ended in an away 3-1 loss. Walsall didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Walsall was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 70th minute.
Since the start of the season, Mansfield Town is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Mansfield Town is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Walsall has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Walsall wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Walsall kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won seven consecutive matches. Yellows is currently unbeaten at home in nine games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
The Saddlers failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Yellows. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Mansfield Town wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Walsall. My prediction is Mansfield Town to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Mansfield Town failed to keep a clean sheet in 27% of home games, while Walsall conceded in 25% of away games. On average, both teams score in 58% of Mansfield Town's home and Walsall's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Mansfield Town vs Walsall Betting Tips
Mansfield Town vs Walsall Head to Head
Average stats between Mansfield Town and Walsall in most recent 4 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Mansfield Town vs Walsall Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mansfield Town and Walsall across current season. Calculated from Mansfield Town's Home stats and Walsall's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Mansfield Town has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Mansfield Town has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mansfield Town is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 6 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Mansfield Town at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Walsall's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Mansfield Town from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Mansfield Town as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Mansfield Town has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Walsall get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Mansfield Town, both home and away.
- Mansfield Town is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Walsall, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Mansfield Town, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (65% of all matches) involving Mansfield Town has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Mansfield Town will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Walsall has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Walsall has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Walsall ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Walsall, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (61% of all matches) involving Walsall has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Walsall will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 83%||60 %||30 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||20 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.64 / 3.50||2.80||2.40|
|Scored||1.40 / 2.33||1.67||1.00|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.17||1.13||1.40|
|BTTS %||64% / 67%||67 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||36% / 50%||40 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||13 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 50%||27 %||30 %|
|Scores %||76% / 100%||87 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||27 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 83%||47 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||51 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 3.60||4.80||5.00|
|Cards||2.36 / 1.00||2.33||2.40|
|Offsides||1.14 / 0.80||1.00||1.33|
|Fouls||12.76 / 12.40||12.47||13.20|
|Shots||13.32 / 15.00||14.53||11.50|
|Shots on Target||3.76 / 4.00||3.67||3.90|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 17%||31 %||25 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||38 %||25 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||31 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 2.50||2.92||2.08|
|Scored||1.16 / 1.00||1.46||0.83|
|Conceded||1.36 / 1.50||1.46||1.25|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||69 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||15 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||23 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||31 %||17 %|
|Scores %||72% / 67%||85 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 0%||23 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||62 %||25 %|
|Possession %||48% / 53%||47 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.72 / 6.80||5.00||4.42|
|Cards||1.48 / 1.00||1.54||1.42|
|Offsides||1.32 / 1.00||1.08||1.58|
|Fouls||12.48 / 12.40||12.62||12.33|
|Shots||11.80 / 14.40||12.54||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.56 / 5.20||5.38||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mansfield Town vs Walsall Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.05||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|