- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Manta FC will welcome CS Emelec to Estadio Jocay for a matchday 15 fixture in Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A. The last meeting on 7th December 2014 ended in a CS Emelec 2-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Manta FC has won 0 matches, and CS Emelec triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.13 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Manta FC is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Manta FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
CS Emelec has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Millonarios has collected 2.25 points on average per away game, compared to 2.10 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CS Emelec kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Manta FC has won just 18% of home games. On average they score 0.73 goals and concede 1.36 per game. CS Emelec is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Manta FC wins on average 0.91 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against CS Emelec. My prediction is CS Emelec to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Manta FC failed to keep a clean sheet in 27% of home games, while CS Emelec conceded in 17% of away games. On average, both teams score in 86% of Manta FC's home and CS Emelec's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Manta FC vs CS Emelec Betting Tips
Manta FC vs CS Emelec Head to Head
Average stats between Manta FC and CS Emelec in most recent 8 outings in the Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A.
Manta FC vs CS Emelec Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Manta FC and CS Emelec across current season. Calculated from Manta FC's Home stats and CS Emelec's Away stats.
Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Manta FC has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Manta FC has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Manta FC has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Manta FC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Manta FC has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Manta FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CS Emelec, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Manta FC recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Manta FC has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Manta FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/23 games for Manta FC this season.
- Coming into this game, CS Emelec has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CS Emelec has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for CS Emelec when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 12 games they have played on the road. Can Manta FC stop this run?
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving CS Emelec has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Manta FC get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for CS Emelec, both home and away.
- CS Emelec will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Manta FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for CS Emelec, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (59% of all matches) involving CS Emelec has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that CS Emelec will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 33%||18 %||18 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||36 %||27 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||45 %||55 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 2.50||2.09||2.45|
|Scored||0.82 / 1.33||0.73||0.91|
|Conceded||1.45 / 1.17||1.36||1.55|
|BTTS %||36% / 50%||45 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 17%||9 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||18 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 67%||55 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||27 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 67%||36 %||18 %|
|Possession %||44% / 41%||47 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.32 / 2.17||3.73||2.91|
|Cards||3.50 / 1.50||3.91||3.09|
|Offsides||1.95 / 2.00||1.73||2.20|
|Fouls||18.62 / 26.25||21.18||15.80|
|Shots||8.68 / 7.17||7.91||9.45|
|Shots on Target||3.95 / 3.33||3.82||4.09|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 50%||60 %||67 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||30 %||25 %|
|Loss %||9% / 33%||10 %||8 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 3.50||2.30||3.67|
|Scored||2.05 / 2.17||1.80||2.25|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.33||0.50||1.42|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||30 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 33%||10 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||0 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||41% / 17%||40 %||42 %|
|Scores %||91% / 83%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 17%||60 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 67%||60 %||75 %|
|Possession %||54% / 60%||58 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.27 / 6.67||6.40||4.33|
|Cards||2.68 / 3.50||2.50||2.83|
|Offsides||2.45 / 3.50||2.30||2.58|
|Fouls||16.77 / 17.17||16.50||17.00|
|Shots||10.77 / 12.33||10.80||10.75|
|Shots on Target||6.05 / 6.83||6.50||5.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Manta FC vs CS Emelec Odds
|HT 1||4.50||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.30|
|Home Win Nil||7.00||Away Win Nil||3.00|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.40||Under 9.5 Corners||1.50|