- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Tromsø vs Molde
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Manta FC will welcome CSD Independiente del Valle to Estadio Jocay for a matchday 10 fixture in Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A. The last meeting on 14th December 2014 ended in a CSD Independiente del Valle 4-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Manta FC has won 2 matches, and CSD Independiente del Valle triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.88 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Manta FC's last game in the Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A against Delfin SC at home ended in a 1-2 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Manta FC played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. Manta FC scored before halftime in the 23rd minute.
CSD Independiente del Valle's recent game against 9 de Octubre ended in a home 2-1 win. Los Negriazules dominated the game and deserved the win. CSD Independiente del Valle had good chances in both halves and scored in the 37th and 90th minute.
So far, Manta FC plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.40 points per away game on average compared to 1.17 points at home. Although Manta FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
CSD Independiente del Valle has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. CSD Independiente del Valle wins 1.17 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CSD Independiente del Valle kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Manta FC has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.17 goals and concede 1.50 per game. CSD Independiente del Valle is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Manta FC wins on average 1.17 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against CSD Independiente del Valle. My prediction is CSD Independiente del Valle to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Manta FC has scored in 83% of home games. CSD Independiente del Valle is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Manta FC vs CSD Independiente del Valle Betting Tips
Manta FC vs CSD Independiente del Valle Head to Head
Average stats between Manta FC and CSD Independiente del Valle in most recent 8 outings in the Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A.
Manta FC vs CSD Independiente del Valle Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Manta FC and CSD Independiente del Valle across current season. Calculated from Manta FC's Home stats and CSD Independiente del Valle's Away stats.
Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Manta FC has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Manta FC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Manta FC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Manta FC has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will CSD Independiente del Valle get in on the action today? There has been a total of 12 goals in the last 5 games for Manta FC, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Manta FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Manta FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/11 games for Manta FC this season.
- Coming into this game, CSD Independiente del Valle has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. CSD Independiente del Valle has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for CSD Independiente del Valle when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Manta FC stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for CSD Independiente del Valle ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- CSD Independiente del Valle will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Manta FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for CSD Independiente del Valle, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (60% of all matches) involving CSD Independiente del Valle has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that CSD Independiente del Valle will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|Draw %||18% / 33%||17 %||20 %|
|Loss %||45% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.50||2.67||3.40|
|Scored||1.45 / 1.33||1.17||1.80|
|Conceded||1.55 / 1.17||1.50||1.60|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||67 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||83 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||17 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||67 %||40 %|
|Possession %||42% / 41%||42 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 2.17||3.00||3.00|
|Cards||3.64 / 1.50||4.83||2.20|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.00||2.17||1.75|
|Fouls||18.80 / 26.25||21.67||14.50|
|Shots||9.09 / 7.17||7.67||10.80|
|Shots on Target||4.45 / 3.33||3.83||5.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|Draw %||10% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.30 / 2.33||2.75||3.67|
|Scored||1.90 / 1.83||2.25||1.67|
|Conceded||1.40 / 0.50||0.50||2.00|
|BTTS %||60% / 0%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 0%||50 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 33%||75 %||17 %|
|Scores %||90% / 67%||100 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 67%||50 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||70% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Possession %||60% / 60%||63 %||58 %|
|Corners||4.70 / 6.00||5.25||4.33|
|Cards||2.30 / 2.83||1.75||2.67|
|Offsides||1.60 / 2.50||1.50||1.67|
|Fouls||16.50 / 17.50||16.00||16.83|
|Shots||11.30 / 18.83||13.00||10.17|
|Shots on Target||6.70 / 10.33||7.50||6.17|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Manta FC vs CSD Independiente del Valle Odds
|HT 1||5.50||HT X||2.50||HT 2||2.05|
|Home Win Nil||7.00||Away Win Nil||2.90|
|Over 2.5||1.68||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.48||Under 9.5 Corners||1.52|