- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Maritzburg United will welcome AmaZulu to Harry Gwala Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 17th January 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Maritzburg United has won 5 matches, and AmaZulu triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.73 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Maritzburg United's latest fixture against SuperSport United ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Maritzburg United. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
AmaZulu's recent game against Moroka Swallows ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Usuthu didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. AmaZulu deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 48th minute.
Since the start of the season, Maritzburg United is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Maritzburg United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
AmaZulu has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. AmaZulu wins 1.73 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Maritzburg United or AmaZulu to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.36 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 32% of Maritzburg United's home and AmaZulu's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Maritzburg United vs AmaZulu Betting Tips
Maritzburg United vs AmaZulu Head to Head
Average stats between Maritzburg United and AmaZulu in most recent 11 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
Maritzburg United vs AmaZulu Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Maritzburg United and AmaZulu across current season. Calculated from Maritzburg United's Home stats and AmaZulu's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, Maritzburg United has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Maritzburg United has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Maritzburg United at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Maritzburg United recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Maritzburg United has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Maritzburg United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/30 games for Maritzburg United this season.
- Maritzburg United will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 4 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.9 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, AmaZulu has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. AmaZulu has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- AmaZulu has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- AmaZulu has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 13 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for AmaZulu recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for AmaZulu has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/30 games for AmaZulu this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 33%||27 %||20 %|
|Draw %||30% / 17%||40 %||20 %|
|Loss %||47% / 50%||33 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.10 / 2.00||2.40||1.80|
|Scored||0.90 / 0.83||1.20||0.60|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.17||1.20||1.20|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||60 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||7 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 50%||67 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||13 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||53 %||40 %|
|Possession %||45% / 29%||44 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.61 / 4.80||4.58||4.64|
|Cards||1.90 / 1.67||2.13||1.67|
|Offsides||2.22 / 1.60||2.58||1.82|
|Fouls||11.56 / 11.17||14.54||8.79|
|Shots||8.08 / 6.60||9.67||6.62|
|Shots on Target||4.28 / 4.00||4.92||3.69|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||53 %||47 %|
|Draw %||30% / 50%||27 %||33 %|
|Loss %||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.03 / 1.67||2.07||2.00|
|Scored||1.27 / 1.00||1.27||1.27|
|Conceded||0.77 / 0.67||0.80||0.73|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||40 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||27 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||0 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||27 %||27 %|
|Scores %||70% / 67%||67 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 33%||40 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 33%||47 %||67 %|
|Possession %||43% / 37%||41 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.80 / 6.00||5.21||4.27|
|Cards||1.90 / 1.67||2.27||1.53|
|Offsides||2.57 / 2.50||2.83||2.27|
|Fouls||12.11 / 6.00||12.38||11.86|
|Shots||8.11 / 9.25||8.27||7.92|
|Shots on Target||3.93 / 4.00||3.80||4.08|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Maritzburg United vs AmaZulu Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|