Matsumoto Yamaga will welcome Fagiano Okayama to Sunpro Alwin Stadium for a matchday 16 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 21st November 2020 ended in a Matsumoto Yamaga 1-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Matsumoto Yamaga has won 1 match, and Fagiano Okayama triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.55 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Matsumoto Yamaga's latest fixture against Tochigi ended in an away 3-0 loss. Matsumoto Yamaga dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Fagiano Okayama's recent game against V-Varen Nagasaki ended in a home 0-1 loss. Fagiano Okayama had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Matsumoto Yamaga is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Matsumoto Yamaga is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Fagiano Okayama has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Fagiano Okayama has collected 1.80 points on average per away game, compared to 0.78 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Matsumoto Yamaga or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.16 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 34% of Matsumoto Yamaga's home and Fagiano Okayama's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 41% of Matsumoto Yamaga's home and Fagiano Okayama's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Matsumoto Yamaga vs Fagiano Okayama Betting Tips
Matsumoto Yamaga vs Fagiano Okayama Head to Head
Average stats between Matsumoto Yamaga and Fagiano Okayama in most recent 11 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Matsumoto Yamaga vs Fagiano Okayama Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Matsumoto Yamaga and Fagiano Okayama across current season. Calculated from Matsumoto Yamaga's Home stats and Fagiano Okayama's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Matsumoto Yamaga has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Matsumoto Yamaga has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Matsumoto Yamaga turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Matsumoto Yamaga recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Matsumoto Yamaga has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Matsumoto Yamaga has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/19 games for Matsumoto Yamaga this season.
- Matsumoto Yamaga will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.84 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Fagiano Okayama has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Fagiano Okayama has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fagiano Okayama has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Fagiano Okayama has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fagiano Okayama recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Fagiano Okayama has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Fagiano Okayama has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/19 games for Fagiano Okayama this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 50%||30 %||11 %|
|Draw %||37% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Loss %||42% / 17%||30 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 1.67||2.70||2.11|
|Scored||0.84 / 1.17||1.20||0.44|
|Conceded||1.58 / 0.50||1.50||1.67|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||60 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||20 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||20 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||30 %||11 %|
|Scores %||53% / 67%||70 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||30 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 50%||40 %||11 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||47 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.74 / 5.67||2.80||4.78|
|Cards||0.95 / 0.67||0.90||1.00|
|Offsides||0.84 / 2.80||0.40||1.33|
|Fouls||9.21 / 10.80||8.90||9.56|
|Shots||8.74 / 14.83||8.70||8.78|
|Shots on Target||3.68 / 5.83||4.20||3.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 17%||22 %||50 %|
|Draw %||21% / 50%||11 %||30 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||67 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||1.79 / 2.00||1.56||2.00|
|Scored||0.95 / 0.83||0.67||1.20|
|Conceded||0.84 / 1.17||0.89||0.80|
|BTTS %||26% / 50%||22 %||30 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||22 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||11 %||20 %|
|Scores %||58% / 67%||44 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 17%||33 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.74 / 3.67||5.56||4.00|
|Cards||0.68 / 0.83||0.56||0.80|
|Offsides||1.16 / 2.00||0.89||1.40|
|Fouls||10.16 / 10.50||9.11||11.10|
|Shots||8.47 / 7.83||8.89||8.10|
|Shots on Target||4.05 / 3.83||4.33||3.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Matsumoto Yamaga vs Fagiano Okayama Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||1.87||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.45||Away Win Nil||4.25|
|Over 2.5||2.70||Under 2.5||1.44|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.64|