- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Matsumoto Yamaga will welcome ThespaKusatsu Gunma to Sunpro Alwin Stadium for a matchday 10 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 2nd December 2020 ended in a ThespaKusatsu Gunma 1-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Matsumoto Yamaga has won 7 matches, and ThespaKusatsu Gunma triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.11 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Matsumoto Yamaga's latest fixture against Ehime ended in an away 3-1 loss. Matsumoto Yamaga dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Matsumoto Yamaga was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 77 minute.
ThespaKusatsu Gunma's recent game against Fagiano Okayama ended in a home 1-0 win. Although ThespaKusatsu Gunma didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. ThespaKusatsu Gunma deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 54th minute.
Since the start of the season, Matsumoto Yamaga is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Matsumoto Yamaga is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
ThespaKusatsu Gunma has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. ThespaKusatsu Gunma wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. ThespaKusatsu Gunma kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Matsumoto Yamaga or Draw.
Matsumoto Yamaga vs ThespaKusatsu Gunma Betting Tips
Matsumoto Yamaga vs ThespaKusatsu Gunma Head to Head
Average stats between Matsumoto Yamaga and ThespaKusatsu Gunma in most recent 9 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Matsumoto Yamaga vs ThespaKusatsu Gunma Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Matsumoto Yamaga and ThespaKusatsu Gunma across current season. Calculated from Matsumoto Yamaga's Home stats and ThespaKusatsu Gunma's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Matsumoto Yamaga has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Matsumoto Yamaga has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Matsumoto Yamaga has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- ThespaKusatsu Gunma's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Matsumoto Yamaga from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Matsumoto Yamaga as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Matsumoto Yamaga will be looking to keep up the momentum today against ThespaKusatsu Gunma, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Matsumoto Yamaga has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Matsumoto Yamaga, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving Matsumoto Yamaga has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, ThespaKusatsu Gunma has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. ThespaKusatsu Gunma has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- ThespaKusatsu Gunma has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for ThespaKusatsu Gunma, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving ThespaKusatsu Gunma has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||50 %||14 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||33 %||43 %|
|Loss %||31% / 17%||17 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 1.67||2.83||2.14|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.17||1.67||0.57|
|Conceded||1.38 / 0.50||1.17||1.57|
|BTTS %||54% / 33%||67 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||33 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||50 %||14 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||83 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 50%||17 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||67 %||14 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 5.67||3.00||4.86|
|Cards||0.77 / 0.67||0.50||1.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 2.80||0.50||1.43|
|Fouls||9.46 / 10.80||9.50||9.43|
|Shots||9.54 / 14.83||9.33||9.71|
|Shots on Target||4.62 / 5.83||5.33||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 83%||29 %||17 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||14 %||17 %|
|Loss %||62% / 0%||57 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.23 / 2.33||2.29||2.17|
|Scored||0.77 / 1.83||0.86||0.67|
|Conceded||1.46 / 0.50||1.43||1.50|
|BTTS %||54% / 33%||57 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||14 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 0%||28 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 50%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 100%||71 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 67%||14 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 83%||43 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||47 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.54 / 2.50||5.29||5.83|
|Cards||0.85 / 0.50||1.00||0.67|
|Offsides||1.54 / 1.00||1.00||2.17|
|Fouls||9.85 / 7.67||9.43||10.33|
|Shots||7.54 / 8.17||6.29||9.00|
|Shots on Target||3.31 / 4.50||3.71||2.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Matsumoto Yamaga vs ThespaKusatsu Gunma Odds
|HT 1||2.80||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|