- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Mazatlán will welcome América to Estadio de Mazatlán for a matchday 12 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 3rd September 2020 ended in an América 3-1 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Mazatlán has won 0 matches, and América triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Mazatlán's latest fixture against Tigres UANL ended in an away 2-1 win. Mazatlán was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Mazatlán was much better than Tigres UANL in the second half and scored in the 45+1 and 64th minute.
América's previous game in the competition versus Guadalajara ended in an away 3-0 win. Los Azulcremas was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. América was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 45th, 75th and 79th minute.
Since the start of the season, Mazatlán is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Mazatlán is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 35% home clean sheets.
América has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Millonetas wins 1.63 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. América kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Mazatlán has won just 41% of home games. On average they score 1.35 goals and concede 1.35 per game. América is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Mazatlán wins on average 1.53 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against América. My prediction is América to win.
Mazatlán vs América Betting Tips
Mazatlán vs América Head to Head
Average stats between Mazatlán and América in most recent 1 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Mazatlán vs América Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mazatlán and América across current season. Calculated from Mazatlán's Home stats and América's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Mazatlán has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Mazatlán has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mazatlán has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mazatlán recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Mazatlán, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (56% of all matches) involving Mazatlán has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, América has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. América has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for América when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 9 games they have played on the road. Can Mazatlán stop this run?
- In the last 5 matches for América, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (63% of all matches) involving América has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that América will score today, as they have netted in the last 17 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||41 %||18 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||29 %||12 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||29 %||71 %|
|AVG Goals||2.94 / 3.33||2.71||3.18|
|Scored||1.26 / 1.50||1.35||1.18|
|Conceded||1.68 / 1.83||1.35||2.00|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||53 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||24 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 17%||18 %||35 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||24 %||18 %|
|Scores %||68% / 50%||71 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 33%||35 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 33%||47 %||35 %|
|Possession %||47% / 47%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 3.00||3.71||3.29|
|Cards||2.47 / 1.33||2.24||2.71|
|Offsides||1.41 / 0.50||1.24||1.59|
|Fouls||12.53 / 10.00||13.59||11.47|
|Shots||8.88 / 7.83||8.76||9.00|
|Shots on Target||3.68 / 4.17||3.53||3.82|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||61% / 33%||74 %||47 %|
|Draw %||18% / 0%||16 %||21 %|
|Loss %||21% / 67%||11 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 2.33||2.95||2.63|
|Scored||1.71 / 1.00||2.00||1.42|
|Conceded||1.08 / 1.33||0.95||1.21|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||68 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 17%||42 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 33%||11 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 33%||47 %||21 %|
|Scores %||92% / 67%||100 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 17%||32 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 50%||68 %||47 %|
|Possession %||54% / 52%||54 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 4.67||4.68||5.32|
|Cards||1.58 / 2.00||1.42||1.74|
|Offsides||0.95 / 0.83||0.89||1.00|
|Fouls||13.24 / 13.33||14.26||12.21|
|Shots||13.84 / 12.00||15.26||12.42|
|Shots on Target||5.58 / 3.83||6.26||4.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mazatlán vs América Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.04||Under 2.5||1.85|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|