- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
MC Alger will welcome Paradou AC to for a matchday 6 fixture in Algeria Ligue 1. The last meeting on 23rd June 2021 ended in a MC Alger 4-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. MC Alger has won 5 matches, and Paradou AC failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
MC Alger's last game in the Algeria Ligue 1 against US Biskra at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. MC Alger scored in the second half in the 82nd minute.
Paradou AC's recent game against RC Arbaâ ended in a home 1-2 loss. Paradou AC's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Paradou AC put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 1st minute.
Since the start of the season, Le Doyen is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 7 games on home soil. MCA has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 71% of their home games.
Paradou AC has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. Paradou AC don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 2.00 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Paradou AC kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is MC Alger or Paradou AC to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.63 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 35% of MC Alger's home and Paradou AC's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
MC Alger vs Paradou AC Betting Tips
MC Alger vs Paradou AC Head to Head
Average stats between MC Alger and Paradou AC in most recent 7 outings in the Algeria Ligue 1.
MC Alger vs Paradou AC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between MC Alger and Paradou AC across current season. Calculated from MC Alger's Home stats and Paradou AC's Away stats.
Algeria Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, MC Alger has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. MC Alger has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from MC Alger at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- MC Alger will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- MC Alger has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for MC Alger as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- MC Alger has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- MC Alger is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Paradou AC, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- MC Alger has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 8 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for MC Alger has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/11 games for MC Alger this season.
- Coming into this game, Paradou AC has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Paradou AC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Paradou AC has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Paradou AC has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Paradou AC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against MC Alger, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Paradou AC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Paradou AC this season.
- It's likely that Paradou AC will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 0%||86 %||14 %|
|Draw %||43% / 67%||14 %||71 %|
|Loss %||7% / 33%||0 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||1.57 / 2.00||1.71||1.43|
|Scored||1.07 / 0.83||1.43||0.71|
|Conceded||0.50 / 1.17||0.29||0.71|
|BTTS %||29% / 50%||29 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||14 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scores %||64% / 50%||100 %||29 %|
|Clean Sheet %||64% / 17%||71 %||57 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||86 %||14 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||53 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.31 / 4.33||5.17||3.57|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.50||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||9.00 / 9.50||9.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.69 / 8.33||9.67||9.71|
|Shots on Target||4.15 / 4.33||4.17||4.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 50%||67 %||67 %|
|Draw %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.33||1.83||3.17|
|Scored||1.42 / 1.67||1.00||1.83|
|Conceded||1.08 / 0.67||0.83||1.33|
|BTTS %||42% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||92% / 67%||100 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||83% / 50%||83 %||83 %|
|Possession %||50% / 55%||54 %||47 %|
|Corners||2.90 / 4.25||3.00||2.83|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.80 / 14.50||10.00||13.00|
|Shots on Target||7.20 / 7.00||5.75||8.17|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
MC Alger vs Paradou AC Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||1.95||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.36|