MC Alger will welcome Paradou AC to Stade du 5 Juillet 1962 for a matchday 22 fixture in Algeria Ligue 1. The last meeting on 11th December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. MC Alger has won 4 matches, and Paradou AC failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.83 goals, while both teams score 83% of the time.
MC Alger's latest fixture against MC Oran ended in an away 2-1 loss. Mouloudia dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. MC Alger was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 83rd minute.
Paradou AC's previous game in the competition versus CR Belouizdad ended in an away 1-0 loss. Paradou AC had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, Le Doyen is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although MC Alger is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 35% home clean sheets.
Paradou AC has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Paradou AC wins 1.18 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Paradou AC kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Mouloudia is currently unbeaten at home in eleven games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Paradou AC got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Wednesday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. MC Alger wins on average 2.12 points per home game, compared to 1.18 points per away game for Paradou AC. My prediction is MC Alger to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 65% of MC Alger's home and Paradou AC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
MC Alger vs Paradou AC Betting Tips
MC Alger vs Paradou AC Head to Head
Average stats between MC Alger and Paradou AC in most recent 6 outings in the Algeria Ligue 1.
MC Alger vs Paradou AC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between MC Alger and Paradou AC across current season. Calculated from MC Alger's Home stats and Paradou AC's Away stats.
Algeria Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, MC Alger has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. MC Alger has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from MC Alger at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 11 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- MC Alger will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- MC Alger has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 17 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for MC Alger ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for MC Alger, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (56% of all matches) involving MC Alger has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that MC Alger will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Paradou AC has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Paradou AC has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Paradou AC as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Paradou AC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against MC Alger, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Paradou AC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (62% of all matches) involving Paradou AC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Paradou AC will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 0%||59 %||24 %|
|Draw %||32% / 67%||35 %||29 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||6 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 2.00||3.18||1.88|
|Scored||1.50 / 0.83||2.18||0.82|
|Conceded||1.03 / 1.17||1.00||1.06|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||65 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||24 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||6 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||41 %||12 %|
|Scores %||82% / 50%||100 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||35 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 33%||76 %||35 %|
|Possession %||51% / 47%||52 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.15 / 4.33||5.14||5.15|
|Cards||1.00 / 0.50||1.33||0.75|
|Offsides||1.25 / 1.00||2.00||1.00|
|Fouls||12.00 / 9.50||20.00||9.33|
|Shots||9.37 / 8.33||9.71||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.96 / 4.33||5.21||4.69|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||47 %||29 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||35 %||29 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||18 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 2.33||3.00||2.47|
|Scored||1.44 / 1.67||1.71||1.18|
|Conceded||1.29 / 0.67||1.29||1.29|
|BTTS %||62% / 50%||65 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||24 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||12 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||28 %||18 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||88 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 50%||29 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||53 %||47 %|
|Possession %||50% / 55%||51 %||50 %|
|Corners||3.14 / 4.25||3.92||2.56|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||10.50 / 0.00||10.50||0.00|
|Shots||10.86 / 14.50||11.67||10.25|
|Shots on Target||5.07 / 7.00||5.42||4.81|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
MC Alger vs Paradou AC Odds
|HT 1||2.45||HT X||1.90||HT 2||5.25|
|Home Win Nil||2.65||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.50||Under 2.5||1.41|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.49|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.48||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|