- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
MC Alger will welcome RC Relizane to Stade du 5 Juillet 1962 for a matchday 24 fixture in Algeria Ligue 1. The last meeting on 23rd December 2020 ended in a MC Alger 1-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. MC Alger has won 4 matches, and RC Relizane triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.40 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
MC Alger's latest fixture against CS Constantine ended in an away 1-0 loss. Mouloudia dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
RC Relizane's recent game against CA Bordj Bou Arreridj ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. RC Relizane put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 45+2th minute.
Since the start of the season, Le Doyen is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although MC Alger is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
RC Relizane has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. RC Relizane wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. RC Relizane kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Mouloudia is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Les Lions de Mina failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Mouloudia.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. MC Alger wins on average 1.92 points per home game, compared to 0.75 points per away game for RC Relizane. My prediction is MC Alger to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 53% of MC Alger's home and RC Relizane's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
MC Alger vs RC Relizane Betting Tips
MC Alger vs RC Relizane Head to Head
Average stats between MC Alger and RC Relizane in most recent 5 outings in the Algeria Ligue 1.
MC Alger vs RC Relizane Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between MC Alger and RC Relizane across current season. Calculated from MC Alger's Home stats and RC Relizane's Away stats.
Algeria Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, MC Alger has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. MC Alger has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from MC Alger at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- MC Alger will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- MC Alger has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 12 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- MC Alger has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- MC Alger will be looking to keep up the momentum today against RC Relizane, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for MC Alger, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (50% of all matches) involving MC Alger has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, RC Relizane has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. RC Relizane has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- RC Relizane has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for RC Relizane ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- RC Relizane will be looking to keep up the momentum today against MC Alger, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- RC Relizane has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- The last 5 games for RC Relizane has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season RC Relizane has seen a total of 10/25 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 40% of all matches played.
- It's likely that RC Relizane will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 0%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||38% / 67%||42 %||33 %|
|Loss %||21% / 33%||8 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 2.00||2.92||1.58|
|Scored||1.38 / 0.83||1.92||0.83|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.17||1.00||0.75|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||8 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|Scores %||79% / 50%||100 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 33%||83 %||42 %|
|Possession %||53% / 47%||54 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.26 / 4.33||4.80||5.78|
|Cards||0.75 / 0.50||1.00||0.50|
|Offsides||2.50 / 1.00||2.00||3.00|
|Fouls||17.50 / 9.50||20.00||15.00|
|Shots||9.95 / 8.33||10.40||9.44|
|Shots on Target||5.26 / 4.33||5.40||5.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 33%||38 %||17 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||46 %||25 %|
|Loss %||36% / 33%||15 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 1.50||1.54||2.67|
|Scored||0.84 / 0.67||0.92||0.75|
|Conceded||1.24 / 0.83||0.62||1.92|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||38 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||15 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||8 %||8 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||62 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 50%||46 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 33%||38 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 46%||52 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.05 / 3.50||5.00||3.10|
|Cards||2.00 / 0.00||2.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.10 / 6.00||10.40||7.80|
|Shots on Target||4.35 / 3.25||5.50||3.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
MC Alger vs RC Relizane Odds
|HT 1||2.22||HT X||2.10||HT 2||5.70|
|Home Win Nil||2.20||Away Win Nil||8.25|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.48||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|