- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Melbourne City FC will welcome Central Coast Mariners to AAMI Park for a matchday 22 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 22nd March 2021 ended in a Melbourne City FC 2-0 win. Both sides have met thirty-one times in the most recent seasons. Melbourne City FC has won 12 matches, and Central Coast Mariners triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 2.90 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Melbourne City FC's last game in the Australia A-League against Wellington Phoenix at home ended in a 2-2 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Melbourne City FC was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 58th and 81st minute.
Central Coast Mariners's previous game in the competition versus Newcastle Jets FC ended in an away 1-0 win. Central Coast Mariners was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Central Coast Mariners was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 54th minute.
Since the start of the season, Melbourne City FC is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 14 games on home soil. City's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Central Coast Mariners has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Central Coast Mariners has collected 1.62 points on average per away game, compared to 1.50 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Melbourne City FC is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Mariners got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Melbourne City FC wins on average 2.43 points per home game, compared to 1.62 points per away game for Central Coast Mariners. My prediction is Melbourne City FC to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.23 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 59% of Melbourne City FC's home and Central Coast Mariners's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 55% of Melbourne City FC's home and Central Coast Mariners's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Melbourne City FC vs Central Coast Mariners Betting Tips
Melbourne City FC vs Central Coast Mariners Head to Head
Average stats between Melbourne City FC and Central Coast Mariners in most recent 31 outings in the Australia A-League.
Melbourne City FC vs Central Coast Mariners Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Melbourne City FC and Central Coast Mariners across current season. Calculated from Melbourne City FC's Home stats and Central Coast Mariners's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Melbourne City FC has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Melbourne City FC has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Melbourne City FC will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Melbourne City FC has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 14 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Melbourne City FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Melbourne City FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/27 games for Melbourne City FC this season.
- Coming into this game, Central Coast Mariners has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Central Coast Mariners has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Central Coast Mariners ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Central Coast Mariners recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Central Coast Mariners has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/27 games for Central Coast Mariners this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 67%||79 %||38 %|
|Draw %||15% / 0%||7 %||23 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||14 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||3.37 / 2.17||3.79||2.92|
|Scored||2.19 / 1.33||2.71||1.62|
|Conceded||1.19 / 0.83||1.07||1.31|
|BTTS %||59% / 33%||64 %||54 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 33%||43 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||14 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 33%||56 %||31 %|
|Scores %||89% / 67%||100 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||36 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 50%||71 %||62 %|
|Possession %||55% / 50%||55 %||55 %|
|Corners||7.07 / 5.83||7.29||6.85|
|Cards||1.67 / 1.83||1.71||1.62|
|Offsides||1.74 / 1.67||1.29||2.23|
|Fouls||12.15 / 11.33||12.79||11.46|
|Shots||16.81 / 13.67||17.43||16.15|
|Shots on Target||6.63 / 5.00||6.79||6.46|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 67%||43 %||46 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||21 %||23 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||36 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 2.17||2.86||2.15|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.50||1.36||1.23|
|Conceded||1.22 / 0.67||1.50||0.92|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||21 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||7 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 17%||36 %||38 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||71 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||21 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 67%||36 %||62 %|
|Possession %||47% / 45%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.96 / 5.17||5.50||4.38|
|Cards||1.81 / 2.00||1.57||2.08|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.17||1.71||1.38|
|Fouls||12.04 / 12.50||12.64||11.38|
|Shots||12.44 / 12.33||12.36||12.54|
|Shots on Target||5.04 / 5.83||4.86||5.23|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Melbourne City FC vs Central Coast Mariners Odds
|HT 1||1.95||HT X||2.60||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.65||Away Win Nil||9.25|
|Over 2.5||1.46||Under 2.5||2.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.41||Under 9.5 Corners||2.75|