- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Melbourne Victory FC will welcome Adelaide United to AAMI Park for a matchday 22 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 13th March 2021 ended in an Adelaide United 3-1 win. Both sides have met thirty-six times in the most recent seasons. Melbourne Victory FC has won 16 matches, and Adelaide United triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 2.83 goals, while both teams score 61% of the time.
Melbourne Victory FC's latest fixture against Sydney FC ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Victory. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Adelaide United's previous game in the competition versus Perth Glory FC ended in an away 2-1 loss. United didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Adelaide United played better before halftime and scored in the 28th minute.
Since the start of the season, Melbourne Victory FC is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Melbourne Victory FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 8% home clean sheets.
Adelaide United has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Adelaide United wins 1.21 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Adelaide United kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Melbourne Victory FC or Draw.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 4 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 83% of Melbourne Victory FC's home and Adelaide United's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Melbourne Victory FC failed to keep a clean sheet in 8% of home games, while Adelaide United conceded in 14% of away games. On average, both teams score in 74% of Melbourne Victory FC's home and Adelaide United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Melbourne Victory FC vs Adelaide United Betting Tips
Melbourne Victory FC vs Adelaide United Head to Head
Average stats between Melbourne Victory FC and Adelaide United in most recent 36 outings in the Australia A-League.
Melbourne Victory FC vs Adelaide United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Melbourne Victory FC and Adelaide United across current season. Calculated from Melbourne Victory FC's Home stats and Adelaide United's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Melbourne Victory FC has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Melbourne Victory FC has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Melbourne Victory FC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Melbourne Victory FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Melbourne Victory FC has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Melbourne Victory FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (58% of all matches) involving Melbourne Victory FC has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Adelaide United has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Adelaide United has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Adelaide United has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Adelaide United when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 10 games they have played on the road. Can Melbourne Victory FC stop this run?
- Adelaide United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Adelaide United has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Melbourne Victory FC get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Adelaide United, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Adelaide United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (67% of all matches) involving Adelaide United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Adelaide United will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 33%||23 %||15 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||15 %||15 %|
|Loss %||65% / 50%||62 %||69 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 3.00||3.62||3.38|
|Scored||1.19 / 1.17||1.31||1.08|
|Conceded||2.31 / 1.83||2.31||2.31|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||62 %||54 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 33%||15 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 17%||31 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||23 %||8 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||69 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 33%||38 %||15 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||45 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.77 / 3.50||5.00||4.54|
|Cards||2.62 / 2.67||2.54||2.69|
|Offsides||1.54 / 1.50||1.92||1.15|
|Fouls||11.46 / 10.33||11.08||11.85|
|Shots||10.35 / 7.67||10.85||9.85|
|Shots on Target||4.69 / 3.83||5.00||4.38|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||54 %||36 %|
|Draw %||22% / 50%||31 %||14 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||15 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.07 / 2.83||2.38||3.71|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.50||1.38||1.64|
|Conceded||1.56 / 1.33||1.00||2.07|
|BTTS %||67% / 50%||54 %||79 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 0%||23 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 17%||15 %||43 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||31 %||21 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||85 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||46 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||69 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||52 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.07 / 6.17||6.69||5.50|
|Cards||2.37 / 2.00||2.77||2.00|
|Offsides||1.52 / 0.67||1.54||1.50|
|Fouls||13.89 / 10.67||14.77||13.07|
|Shots||14.11 / 13.83||14.92||13.36|
|Shots on Target||5.70 / 5.17||5.77||5.64|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Melbourne Victory FC vs Adelaide United Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.50||HT 2||2.40|
|Home Win Nil||6.75||Away Win Nil||4.05|
|Over 2.5||1.40||Under 2.5||2.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.45||BTTS NO||2.60|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.34||Under 9.5 Corners||3.00|