- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Melbourne Victory FC will welcome Central Coast Mariners to AAMI Park for a matchday 19 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 27th March 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirty-four times in the most recent seasons. Melbourne Victory FC has won 17 matches, and Central Coast Mariners triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 3.29 goals, while both teams score 65% of the time.
Melbourne Victory FC's latest fixture against Sydney FC ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Victory. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Central Coast Mariners's recent game against Brisbane Roar ended in a home 0-4 loss. Mariners had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Melbourne Victory FC is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Melbourne Victory FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 9% home clean sheets.
Central Coast Mariners has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Central Coast Mariners wins 1.56 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Central Coast Mariners kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Central Coast Mariners.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.48 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 58% of Melbourne Victory FC's home and Central Coast Mariners's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Melbourne Victory FC has scored in 73% of home games. Central Coast Mariners is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Melbourne Victory FC vs Central Coast Mariners Betting Tips
Melbourne Victory FC vs Central Coast Mariners Head to Head
Average stats between Melbourne Victory FC and Central Coast Mariners in most recent 34 outings in the Australia A-League.
Melbourne Victory FC vs Central Coast Mariners Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Melbourne Victory FC and Central Coast Mariners across current season. Calculated from Melbourne Victory FC's Home stats and Central Coast Mariners's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Melbourne Victory FC has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Melbourne Victory FC has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Central Coast Mariners's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Melbourne Victory FC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Melbourne Victory FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Melbourne Victory FC has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Melbourne Victory FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (55% of all matches) involving Melbourne Victory FC has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Central Coast Mariners has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Central Coast Mariners has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Central Coast Mariners turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Central Coast Mariners recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Central Coast Mariners, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (55% of all matches) involving Central Coast Mariners has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||27 %||11 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||9 %||22 %|
|Loss %||65% / 50%||64 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.60 / 3.00||4.00||3.11|
|Scored||1.10 / 1.17||1.45||0.67|
|Conceded||2.50 / 1.83||2.55||2.44|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||64 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 33%||18 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 17%||36 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||27 %||0 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||73 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 0%||9 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 33%||45 %||11 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||46 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.55 / 3.50||5.27||3.67|
|Cards||2.90 / 2.67||2.73||3.11|
|Offsides||1.60 / 1.50||1.73||1.44|
|Fouls||12.10 / 10.33||11.82||12.44|
|Shots||10.00 / 7.67||10.73||9.11|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 3.83||5.27||4.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 67%||45 %||44 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||27 %||22 %|
|Loss %||30% / 17%||27 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.85 / 2.17||3.09||2.56|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.50||1.55||1.44|
|Conceded||1.35 / 0.67||1.55||1.11|
|BTTS %||55% / 33%||64 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||27 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||9 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 17%||36 %||44 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||82 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||18 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||36 %||78 %|
|Possession %||46% / 45%||46 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.15 / 5.17||5.82||4.33|
|Cards||1.75 / 2.00||1.55||2.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.17||1.73||1.22|
|Fouls||12.00 / 12.50||13.09||10.67|
|Shots||12.90 / 12.33||13.09||12.67|
|Shots on Target||5.45 / 5.83||5.27||5.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Melbourne Victory FC vs Central Coast Mariners Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.40||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||3.85|
|Over 2.5||1.69||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.48||Under 9.5 Corners||2.50|