- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Melbourne Victory FC will welcome Macarthur to AAMI Park for a matchday 20 fixture in Australia A-League.
Melbourne Victory FC's last game in the Australia A-League against Central Coast Mariners at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Melbourne Victory FC scored in the second half in the 62nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Melbourne Victory FC is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Melbourne Victory FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 9% home clean sheets.
Macarthur has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Macarthur has collected 1.73 points on average per away game, compared to 1.30 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Macarthur.
Melbourne Victory FC vs Macarthur Betting Tips
Melbourne Victory FC vs Macarthur Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Melbourne Victory FC and Macarthur.
Melbourne Victory FC vs Macarthur Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Melbourne Victory FC and Macarthur across current season. Calculated from Melbourne Victory FC's Home stats and Macarthur's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Melbourne Victory FC has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Melbourne Victory FC has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Macarthur's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Melbourne Victory FC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Melbourne Victory FC has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Melbourne Victory FC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (57% of all matches) involving Melbourne Victory FC has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Macarthur has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Macarthur has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Macarthur has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Macarthur as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Macarthur will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Melbourne Victory FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Macarthur, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (48% of all matches) involving Macarthur has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 33%||27 %||10 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||9 %||20 %|
|Loss %||67% / 50%||64 %||70 %|
|AVG Goals||3.57 / 3.00||4.00||3.10|
|Scored||1.10 / 1.17||1.45||0.70|
|Conceded||2.48 / 1.83||2.55||2.40|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||64 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||18 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||36 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||27 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||73 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 0%||9 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 33%||45 %||10 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||45 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.71 / 3.50||5.27||4.10|
|Cards||2.90 / 2.67||2.73||3.10|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.50||1.73||1.50|
|Fouls||12.05 / 10.33||11.82||12.30|
|Shots||10.14 / 7.67||10.73||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 3.83||5.27||4.30|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 50%||30 %||55 %|
|Draw %||24% / 25%||40 %||9 %|
|Loss %||33% / 25%||30 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.57 / 2.00||2.90||2.27|
|Scored||1.24 / 1.00||1.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.00||1.40||1.27|
|BTTS %||48% / 50%||60 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 25%||10 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||10 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||10 %||9 %|
|Scores %||76% / 75%||80 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 25%||20 %||45 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||30 %||45 %|
|Possession %||53% / 53%||54 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.48 / 5.25||6.10||4.91|
|Cards||2.05 / 3.00||1.50||2.55|
|Offsides||1.67 / 2.50||2.40||1.00|
|Fouls||10.90 / 12.75||9.30||12.36|
|Shots||10.67 / 12.75||11.80||9.64|
|Shots on Target||5.81 / 6.75||6.40||5.27|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Melbourne Victory FC vs Macarthur Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.59||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|