- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Middlesbrough will welcome Sheffield United to Riverside Stadium for a matchday 10 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 13th February 2019 ended in a Sheffield United 1-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Middlesbrough has won 4 matches, and Sheffield United triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 1.63 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Middlesbrough's latest fixture against Reading ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Middlesbrough. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Sheffield United's recent game against Derby County ended in a home 1-0 win. The Blades dominated the game and deserved the win. Sheffield United deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 89th minute.
Since the start of the season, Middlesbrough is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 7 games on home soil. The Boro's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Sheffield United has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sheffield United wins 0.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Sheffield United failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Sheffield United.
Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United Betting Tips
Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United Head to Head
Average stats between Middlesbrough and Sheffield United in most recent 8 outings in the England Championship.
Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Middlesbrough and Sheffield United across current season. Calculated from Middlesbrough's Home stats and Sheffield United's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Middlesbrough has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Middlesbrough has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Middlesbrough will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Middlesbrough recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Middlesbrough has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/9 games for Middlesbrough this season.
- Coming into this game, Sheffield United has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sheffield United has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sheffield United has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Sheffield United as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sheffield United is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Middlesbrough, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- Sheffield United has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 12 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Sheffield United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (44% of all matches) involving Sheffield United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sheffield United will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||57 %||17 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||14 %||33 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||29 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.15 / 2.00||2.71||1.50|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.17||1.71||0.50|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.83||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||38% / 17%||57 %||17 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||28 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 17%||43 %||17 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||43 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 67%||86 %||17 %|
|Possession %||45% / 45%||45 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 3.80||5.50||4.00|
|Cards||2.92 / 2.83||2.14||3.83|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.00||3.00||0.80|
|Fouls||11.17 / 10.00||10.67||11.67|
|Shots||12.50 / 13.20||13.33||11.67|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 3.80||5.33||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||43 %||17 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||14 %||33 %|
|Loss %||46% / 50%||43 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.77 / 2.67||3.29||2.17|
|Scored||1.31 / 1.17||1.86||0.67|
|Conceded||1.46 / 1.50||1.43||1.50|
|BTTS %||54% / 67%||71 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||28 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||28 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||86 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||14 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||43 %||33 %|
|Possession %||62% / 58%||65 %||59 %|
|Corners||6.54 / 6.80||7.29||5.67|
|Cards||1.38 / 1.67||1.14||1.67|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.60||2.00||1.33|
|Fouls||7.83 / 10.00||7.33||8.33|
|Shots||14.62 / 14.40||17.14||11.67|
|Shots on Target||4.85 / 3.80||5.43||4.17|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||4.55|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|