- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Milton Keynes Dons will welcome Fleetwood Town to Stadium mk for a matchday 10 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 1st May 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Milton Keynes Dons has won 5 matches, and Fleetwood Town triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.44 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Milton Keynes Dons's last game in the England EFL League One against Wycombe Wanderers at home ended in a 1-0 win. MK Dons had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Milton Keynes Dons scored before halftime in the 40th minute.
Fleetwood Town's previous game in the competition versus Cambridge United ended in an away 2-2 draw. It was a disappointing day for the club. They were constantly overrun in the midfield and failed to keep ball possession. Fleetwood Town was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 2nd and 76th minute.
Since the start of the season, Milton Keynes Dons is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 6 games on home soil. MK Dons's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Fleetwood Town has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Fleetwood Town wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Fleetwood Town kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Milton Keynes Dons is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
The Cod Army failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Tuesday and win against Milton Keynes Dons.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Milton Keynes Dons wins on average 2.17 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Fleetwood Town. My prediction is Milton Keynes Dons to win.
Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town Betting Tips
Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town Head to Head
Average stats between Milton Keynes Dons and Fleetwood Town in most recent 9 outings in the England EFL League One.
Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Milton Keynes Dons and Fleetwood Town across current season. Calculated from Milton Keynes Dons's Home stats and Fleetwood Town's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Milton Keynes Dons has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Milton Keynes Dons has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Milton Keynes Dons is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Milton Keynes Dons will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Milton Keynes Dons has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Milton Keynes Dons as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Milton Keynes Dons has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Milton Keynes Dons is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Fleetwood Town, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Milton Keynes Dons has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/9 games for Milton Keynes Dons this season.
- It's likely that Milton Keynes Dons will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Fleetwood Town has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Fleetwood Town has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fleetwood Town has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Fleetwood Town as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Fleetwood Town ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Fleetwood Town is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Milton Keynes Dons, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Fleetwood Town has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Fleetwood Town has seen a total of 6/8 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 75% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Fleetwood Town will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 50%||67 %||29 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||17 %||43 %|
|Loss %||23% / 33%||17 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 2.83||2.67||3.43|
|Scored||1.77 / 1.67||1.67||1.86|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.17||1.00||1.57|
|BTTS %||69% / 50%||50 %||86 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||17 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||50 %||28 %|
|Scores %||92% / 67%||100 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 67%||50 %||14 %|
|Possession %||64% / 56%||60 %||67 %|
|Corners||5.46 / 3.60||4.67||6.14|
|Cards||1.69 / 0.83||2.00||1.43|
|Offsides||1.58 / 2.25||1.33||1.83|
|Fouls||7.92 / 11.50||8.33||7.50|
|Shots||15.62 / 10.20||16.00||15.29|
|Shots on Target||6.31 / 5.40||6.67||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||33 %||17 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||17 %||50 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.25 / 3.50||2.83||3.67|
|Scored||1.67 / 2.00||1.50||1.83|
|Conceded||1.58 / 1.50||1.33||1.83|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||50 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||17 %||50 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||67 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||17 %||67 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||51 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 4.80||6.17||2.83|
|Cards||1.83 / 1.20||1.17||2.50|
|Offsides||2.73 / 4.00||3.40||2.17|
|Fouls||11.00 / 10.25||8.20||13.33|
|Shots||12.08 / 13.00||13.67||10.50|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.00||5.17||4.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.23||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.98||Under 2.5||1.84|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.90|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|