- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Milton Keynes Dons will welcome Portsmouth to Stadium mk for a matchday 7 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 17th April 2021 ended in a Milton Keynes Dons 1-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Milton Keynes Dons has won 2 matches, and Portsmouth triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.88 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Milton Keynes Dons's latest fixture against Cheltenham Town ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Milton Keynes Dons was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 87 minute.
Portsmouth's previous game in the competition versus Wigan Athletic ended in an away 1-0 loss. Portsmouth didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Milton Keynes Dons is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. MK Dons's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Portsmouth has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Portsmouth wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Portsmouth failed to score in 75% of away games this campaign.
Milton Keynes Dons vs Portsmouth Betting Tips
Milton Keynes Dons vs Portsmouth Head to Head
Average stats between Milton Keynes Dons and Portsmouth in most recent 8 outings in the England EFL League One.
Milton Keynes Dons vs Portsmouth Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Milton Keynes Dons and Portsmouth across current season. Calculated from Milton Keynes Dons's Home stats and Portsmouth's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Milton Keynes Dons has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Milton Keynes Dons has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Milton Keynes Dons is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Milton Keynes Dons will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Milton Keynes Dons as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Milton Keynes Dons is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Portsmouth, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Milton Keynes Dons, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (75% of all matches) involving Milton Keynes Dons has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Milton Keynes Dons will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Portsmouth has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Portsmouth has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Portsmouth recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Portsmouth has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Portsmouth has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/7 games for Portsmouth this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||0 %||75 %|
|Loss %||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.25 / 2.83||2.25||4.25|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.67||1.50||2.50|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.17||0.75||1.75|
|BTTS %||75% / 50%||50 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Scores %||100% / 67%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||50 %||25 %|
|Possession %||61% / 56%||55 %||67 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 3.60||4.25||5.50|
|Cards||1.88 / 0.83||2.50||1.25|
|Offsides||2.25 / 2.25||2.00||2.50|
|Fouls||8.50 / 11.50||10.25||6.75|
|Shots||15.38 / 10.20||13.75||17.00|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 5.40||6.50||6.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 33%||67 %||25 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||43% / 67%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.29 / 3.17||2.00||0.75|
|Scored||0.71 / 1.17||1.33||0.25|
|Conceded||0.57 / 2.00||0.67||0.50|
|BTTS %||14% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||100 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||57% / 33%||67 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||67 %||25 %|
|Possession %||55% / 47%||61 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 3.40||6.00||4.25|
|Cards||1.43 / 1.50||1.33||1.50|
|Offsides||3.00 / 0.50||3.00||3.00|
|Fouls||12.57 / 12.25||10.67||14.00|
|Shots||11.43 / 14.20||11.67||11.25|
|Shots on Target||3.86 / 5.00||4.00||3.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Milton Keynes Dons vs Portsmouth Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.23||Under 9.5 Corners||1.58|