- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Minnesota United will welcome Austin to Allianz Field for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 2nd May 2021 ended in an Austin 1-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Minnesota United has won 0 matches, and Austin triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Minnesota United is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 8 games on home soil. Loons's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Austin has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Austin wins 0.89 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Austin kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Minnesota United is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Austin failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Thursday and win against Minnesota United.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Minnesota United wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.89 points per away game for Austin. My prediction is Minnesota United to win.
Minnesota United vs Austin Betting Tips
Minnesota United vs Austin Head to Head
Average stats between Minnesota United and Austin in most recent 1 outings in the USA MLS.
Minnesota United vs Austin Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Minnesota United and Austin across current season. Calculated from Minnesota United's Home stats and Austin's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Minnesota United has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Minnesota United has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Minnesota United at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Austin's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Minnesota United from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Minnesota United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Minnesota United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Austin, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Minnesota United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/14 games for Minnesota United this season.
- Coming into this game, Austin has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Austin has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Austin recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Austin has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 64% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Austin has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/14 games for Austin this season.
- Austin will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 0.71 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 67%||63 %||17 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||13 %||33 %|
|Loss %||36% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 3.50||2.00||2.67|
|Scored||1.07 / 2.50||1.25||0.83|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.00||0.75||1.83|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||38 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||13 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 67%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||79% / 100%||87 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 50%||50 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 83%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 48%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 6.17||6.13||4.00|
|Cards||1.64 / 2.00||1.38||2.00|
|Offsides||1.07 / 1.50||1.00||1.17|
|Fouls||13.21 / 12.17||14.25||11.83|
|Shots||16.14 / 18.33||18.50||13.00|
|Shots on Target||4.71 / 8.17||4.88||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 0%||20 %||22 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||40 %||22 %|
|Loss %||50% / 0%||40 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||1.79 / 0.00||1.60||1.89|
|Scored||0.71 / 0.00||0.80||0.67|
|Conceded||1.07 / 0.00||0.80||1.22|
|BTTS %||29% / 0%||20 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||20 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||36% / 100%||20 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||40 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 0%||20 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 0%||54 %||49 %|
|Corners||6.14 / 0.00||8.20||5.00|
|Cards||1.64 / 0.00||1.80||1.56|
|Offsides||1.29 / 0.00||1.00||1.44|
|Fouls||9.64 / 0.00||10.40||9.22|
|Shots||10.00 / 0.00||11.60||9.11|
|Shots on Target||4.71 / 0.00||5.60||4.22|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Minnesota United vs Austin Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|