- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Minnesota United will welcome Real Salt Lake to Allianz Field for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 28th September 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Minnesota United has won 4 matches, and Real Salt Lake triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.67 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Although Minnesota United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Real Salt Lake has picked up 6 points from the previous three league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. La Realeza has collected 3.00 points on average per away game, compared to 1.50 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Real Salt Lake kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Minnesota United lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 0% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory.My prediction is Minnesota United to win.
Minnesota United vs Real Salt Lake Betting Tips
Minnesota United vs Real Salt Lake Head to Head
Average stats between Minnesota United and Real Salt Lake in most recent 9 outings in the USA MLS.
Minnesota United vs Real Salt Lake Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Minnesota United and Real Salt Lake across current season. Calculated from Minnesota United's Home stats and Real Salt Lake's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Minnesota United has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Minnesota United has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Minnesota United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Minnesota United has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Minnesota United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Minnesota United this season.
- Coming into this game, Real Salt Lake has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Real Salt Lake has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Real Salt Lake has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Minnesota United get in on the action today? There has been a total of 10 goals in the last 5 games for Real Salt Lake, both home and away.
- Real Salt Lake will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Minnesota United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Real Salt Lake, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (100% of all matches) involving Real Salt Lake has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 67%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||100% / 17%||100 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||3.25 / 3.50||2.00||4.50|
|Scored||0.75 / 2.50||0.50||1.00|
|Conceded||2.50 / 1.00||1.50||3.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 67%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 100%||50 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 83%||0 %||50 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||52 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 6.17||6.00||4.00|
|Cards||1.75 / 2.00||1.50||2.00|
|Offsides||1.75 / 1.50||1.00||2.50|
|Fouls||11.50 / 12.17||10.00||13.00|
|Shots||15.75 / 18.33||18.50||13.00|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 8.17||4.00||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 17%||50 %||100 %|
|Draw %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||33% / 67%||50 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.33 / 2.17||3.50||3.00|
|Scored||2.00 / 0.67||2.00||2.00|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.50||1.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||100% / 50%||100 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||67% / 17%||50 %||100 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 50%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||50 %||100 %|
|Possession %||47% / 53%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 4.83||3.50||2.00|
|Cards||3.00 / 2.17||3.00||3.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.00||1.50||3.00|
|Fouls||9.33 / 13.83||7.00||14.00|
|Shots||12.00 / 14.00||11.50||13.00|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 3.67||5.00||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Minnesota United vs Real Salt Lake Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.38||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.45||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.59||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.78||Under 9.5 Corners||2.04|