- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Mito Hollyhock will welcome Ventforet Kofu to K’s Denki Stadium for a matchday 15 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 11th November 2020 ended in a Ventforet Kofu 2-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Mito Hollyhock has won 2 matches, and Ventforet Kofu triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Mito Hollyhock's latest fixture against Kyoto Sanga ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Mito Hollyhock. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Since the start of the season, Mito Hollyhock is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 9 games on home soil. Mito Hollyhock's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Ventforet Kofu has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ventforet Kofu wins 1.30 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Mito Hollyhock has won just 44% of home games. On average they score 1.22 goals and concede 0.78 per game. Ventforet Kofu is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Mito Hollyhock wins on average 1.44 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Ventforet Kofu. My prediction is Ventforet Kofu to win.
Mito Hollyhock vs Ventforet Kofu Betting Tips
Mito Hollyhock vs Ventforet Kofu Head to Head
Average stats between Mito Hollyhock and Ventforet Kofu in most recent 6 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Mito Hollyhock vs Ventforet Kofu Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mito Hollyhock and Ventforet Kofu across current season. Calculated from Mito Hollyhock's Home stats and Ventforet Kofu's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Mito Hollyhock has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Mito Hollyhock has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mito Hollyhock recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Mito Hollyhock has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/18 games for Mito Hollyhock this season.
- Coming into this game, Ventforet Kofu has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Ventforet Kofu has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ventforet Kofu has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Ventforet Kofu will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mito Hollyhock, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ventforet Kofu recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Ventforet Kofu has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/18 games for Ventforet Kofu this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 50%||44 %||44 %|
|Draw %||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||44 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.61 / 1.83||2.00||3.22|
|Scored||1.50 / 0.83||1.22||1.78|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.00||0.78||1.44|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||22 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||11 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|Scores %||72% / 67%||67 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||44 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 67%||56 %||11 %|
|Possession %||53% / 45%||55 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.11 / 4.17||5.00||5.22|
|Cards||0.94 / 1.33||1.00||0.89|
|Offsides||1.13 / 2.00||0.71||1.50|
|Fouls||10.33 / 9.67||9.43||11.13|
|Shots||10.28 / 8.83||8.22||12.33|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 4.50||3.56||5.44|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||63 %||30 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||25 %||40 %|
|Loss %||22% / 50%||13 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 1.67||2.13||2.10|
|Scored||1.28 / 0.83||1.50||1.10|
|Conceded||0.83 / 0.83||0.63||1.00|
|BTTS %||39% / 17%||38 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||25 %||10 %|
|Scores %||78% / 50%||87 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 33%||88 %||40 %|
|Possession %||50% / 56%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.44 / 5.50||6.75||4.40|
|Cards||1.00 / 1.17||0.88||1.10|
|Offsides||1.12 / 1.67||0.88||1.33|
|Fouls||9.41 / 11.50||9.50||9.33|
|Shots||10.17 / 8.50||11.88||8.80|
|Shots on Target||4.22 / 4.00||4.88||3.70|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mito Hollyhock vs Ventforet Kofu Odds
|HT 1||3.80||HT X||1.91||HT 2||2.95|
|Home Win Nil||4.85||Away Win Nil||3.40|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|