- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Tromsø vs Molde
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Degerfors will welcome Djurgården to Stora Valla for a matchday 5 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan.
Mjällby's latest fixture against Elfsborg ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Mjällby. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Degerfors's previous game in the competition versus IFK Göteborg ended in an away 3-2 win. Although Degerfors countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Degerfors was much better in the second half and scored in the 27th, 38th and 49th minute.
Since the start of the season, Mjällby is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 3 games on home soil. Mjällby has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 100% of their home games.
Degerfors has picked up 6 points from the previous five league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Degerfors wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Degerfors failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Mjällby is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in three games.
Degerfors is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Mjällby.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Mjällby wins on average 2.33 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Degerfors. My prediction is Mjällby to win.
Mjällby vs Degerfors Betting Tips
Mjällby vs Degerfors Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Mjällby and Degerfors.
Mjällby vs Degerfors Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mjällby and Degerfors across current season. Calculated from Mjällby's Home stats and Degerfors's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, Degerfors has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Degerfors has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Degerfors recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Degerfors has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Degerfors has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/5 games for Degerfors this season.
- Coming into this game, Djurgården has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Djurgården has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Djurgården ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Djurgården will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Degerfors, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Djurgården has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Djurgården this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||0 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||1.00 / 1.00||0.67||1.50|
|Scored||0.40 / 0.33||0.67||0.00|
|Conceded||0.60 / 0.67||0.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||40% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Clean Sheet %||60% / 50%||100 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||47 %||44 %|
|Corners||5.60 / 5.67||5.00||6.50|
|Cards||1.40 / 1.17||2.00||0.50|
|Offsides||1.60 / 1.50||1.67||1.50|
|Fouls||11.60 / 11.83||13.33||9.00|
|Shots||13.60 / 12.67||13.00||14.50|
|Shots on Target||3.80 / 4.33||2.67||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||60% / 33%||50 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.20 / 3.67||1.50||2.67|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.83||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.83||0.50||1.67|
|BTTS %||20% / 67%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||40% / 83%||50 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 58%||46 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.60 / 8.33||3.00||4.00|
|Cards||2.40 / 0.50||4.00||1.33|
|Offsides||2.60 / 0.80||4.00||1.67|
|Fouls||14.00 / 6.20||17.00||12.00|
|Shots||8.20 / 17.83||5.50||10.00|
|Shots on Target||3.80 / 7.17||2.00||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mjällby vs Degerfors Odds
|HT 1||5.50||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.20|
|Home Win Nil||7.50||Away Win Nil||2.60|
|Over 2.5||1.76||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.55||Under 9.5 Corners||2.30|