- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Mjøndalen will welcome Molde to Consto Arena for a matchday 6 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 1st November 2020 ended in a Molde 3-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Mjøndalen has won 0 matches, and Molde triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.17 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Mjøndalen's latest fixture against Viking ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Mjøndalen. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Mjøndalen set the tone early and scored in the 43rd minute.
Molde's recent game against Vålerenga ended in a home 2-3 loss. MFK's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Molde had good chances in both halves and scored in the 39th and 47th minute.
So far, Mjøndalen plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Bruntrøyene's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Molde has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. Molde don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 2.00 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Molde kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Mjøndalen has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in two home games. Mjøndalen is undefeated at home but not considered a favourite. They have drawn 100% of home games. Mjøndalen has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 0.50 goals and concede 0.50 per game. Molde won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them.My prediction is Molde to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Mjøndalen's home and Molde's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 100% of Mjøndalen's home and Molde's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Mjøndalen vs Molde Betting Tips
Mjøndalen vs Molde Head to Head
Average stats between Mjøndalen and Molde in most recent 6 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Mjøndalen vs Molde Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mjøndalen and Molde across current season. Calculated from Mjøndalen's Home stats and Molde's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Mjøndalen has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Mjøndalen has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mjøndalen has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Mjøndalen will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Molde, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Mjøndalen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/4 games for Mjøndalen this season.
- Coming into this game, Molde has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Molde has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Molde has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Molde has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Molde will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mjøndalen, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Molde, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (57% of all matches) involving Molde has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||100 %||0 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.00||1.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.33||0.50||2.00|
|Conceded||0.75 / 0.67||0.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||50 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 67%||50 %||100 %|
|Possession %||37% / 39%||35 %||38 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 3.00||4.00||2.00|
|Cards||1.75 / 1.50||1.00||2.50|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.50||2.00||1.00|
|Fouls||13.25 / 11.83||11.50||15.00|
|Shots||9.50 / 9.50||10.00||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 4.83||3.00||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.71 / 4.00||3.67||3.75|
|Scored||2.43 / 2.50||2.67||2.25|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.50||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||33 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 33%||67 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 67%||67 %||75 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.57 / 6.33||8.67||5.00|
|Cards||1.29 / 1.33||1.33||1.25|
|Offsides||1.86 / 1.83||1.33||2.25|
|Fouls||10.43 / 10.33||8.33||12.00|
|Shots||12.00 / 11.50||16.67||8.50|
|Shots on Target||5.86 / 5.33||9.00||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mjøndalen vs Molde Odds
|HT 1||4.10||HT X||2.35||HT 2||2.25|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||3.10|
|Over 2.5||1.59||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|