- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Mjøndalen will welcome Vålerenga to Consto Arena for a matchday 4 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 3rd October 2020 ended in a Vålerenga 4-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Mjøndalen has won 1 match, and Vålerenga triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.67 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Vålerenga's recent game against Kristiansund ended in a home 1-2 loss. Enga had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Vålerenga deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 90+2th minute.
Bruntrøyene's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Vålerenga has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Vålerenga has collected 1.75 points on average per away game, compared to 1.25 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Vålerenga kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Mjøndalen has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in two home games. Mjøndalen is undefeated at home but not considered a favourite. They have drawn 100% of home games. Mjøndalen has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 0.50 goals and concede 0.50 per game. Vålerenga is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them.My prediction is Vålerenga to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Mjøndalen's home and Vålerenga's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Monday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 0% of Mjøndalen's home and Vålerenga's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Mjøndalen vs Vålerenga Betting Tips
Mjøndalen vs Vålerenga Head to Head
Average stats between Mjøndalen and Vålerenga in most recent 6 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Mjøndalen vs Vålerenga Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mjøndalen and Vålerenga across current season. Calculated from Mjøndalen's Home stats and Vålerenga's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Mjøndalen has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Mjøndalen has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mjøndalen has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Can Mjøndalen turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mjøndalen recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Mjøndalen, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (50% of all matches) involving Mjøndalen has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Vålerenga has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Vålerenga has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vålerenga has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Vålerenga ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Vålerenga will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mjøndalen, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- The last 5 games for Vålerenga has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Vålerenga has seen a total of 8/9 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 89% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Vålerenga will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||100 %||0 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.17||1.00||2.67|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.33||0.50||1.33|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.83||0.50||1.33|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|Possession %||36% / 40%||35 %||37 %|
|Corners||2.60 / 3.50||4.00||1.67|
|Cards||1.60 / 1.67||1.00||2.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.00||2.00||2.00|
|Fouls||13.60 / 14.17||11.50||15.00|
|Shots||8.20 / 9.33||10.00||7.00|
|Shots on Target||3.40 / 3.83||3.00||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.25 / 3.50||2.75||3.75|
|Scored||1.75 / 1.67||1.50||2.00|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.83||1.25||1.75|
|BTTS %||88% / 100%||100 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 67%||75 %||75 %|
|Possession %||61% / 62%||61 %||62 %|
|Corners||6.88 / 6.33||8.25||5.50|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.67||0.25||2.75|
|Offsides||1.63 / 1.17||1.00||2.25|
|Fouls||11.38 / 10.67||13.50||9.25|
|Shots||11.50 / 9.17||11.75||11.25|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 3.67||3.75||5.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mjøndalen vs Vålerenga Odds
|HT 1||4.48||HT X||2.14||HT 2||2.38|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||2.90|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||1.99|