- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Korona Kielce will welcome Widzew Łódź to Suzuki Arena for a matchday 33 fixture in Poland 1. Liga. The last meeting on 20th February 2021 ended in a Widzew Łódź 2-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Korona Kielce has won 1 match, and Widzew Łódź triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.20 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Korona Kielce is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 17 games on home soil. Scyzory's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 41% of home games.
Widzew Łódź has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Widzew Łódź wins 0.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Widzew Łódź kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Korona Kielce or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.35 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 44% of Korona Kielce's home and Widzew Łódź's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Korona Kielce vs Widzew Łódź Betting Tips
Korona Kielce vs Widzew Łódź Head to Head
Average stats between Korona Kielce and Widzew Łódź in most recent 10 outings in the Poland 1. Liga.
Korona Kielce vs Widzew Łódź Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Korona Kielce and Widzew Łódź across current season. Calculated from Korona Kielce's Home stats and Widzew Łódź's Away stats.
Poland 1. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Korona Kielce has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Korona Kielce has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Korona Kielce has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Widzew Łódź's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Korona Kielce from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Korona Kielce ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Korona Kielce will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Widzew Łódź, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Korona Kielce has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Korona Kielce, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (35% of all matches) involving Korona Kielce has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Widzew Łódź has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Widzew Łódź has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Widzew Łódź has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Widzew Łódź has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Widzew Łódź will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Korona Kielce, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Widzew Łódź recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Widzew Łódź has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Widzew Łódź, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (38% of all matches) involving Widzew Łódź has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 50%||41 %||24 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||24 %||24 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||35 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.26 / 1.67||2.41||2.12|
|Scored||0.91 / 0.67||1.12||0.71|
|Conceded||1.35 / 1.00||1.29||1.41|
|BTTS %||35% / 17%||35 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||12 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||18 %||6 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||71 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||41 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||59 %||35 %|
|Possession %||50% / 55%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.85 / 7.00||5.00||4.71|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.50||2.41||2.59|
|Offsides||1.20 / 1.33||1.00||1.40|
|Fouls||17.50 / 19.33||16.47||18.53|
|Shots||11.06 / 13.50||12.82||9.29|
|Shots on Target||4.41 / 5.00||5.06||3.76|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||47 %||18 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||41 %||35 %|
|Loss %||29% / 50%||12 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||1.94 / 1.83||1.65||2.24|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.83||1.06||0.71|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.00||0.59||1.53|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||35 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||18 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||0 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||24 %||6 %|
|Scores %||59% / 50%||65 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 33%||53 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||47 %||35 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.29 / 4.00||5.71||4.88|
|Cards||2.15 / 2.33||2.94||1.35|
|Offsides||2.25 / 3.00||1.47||2.94|
|Fouls||18.59 / 19.50||18.87||18.35|
|Shots||12.24 / 11.67||12.59||11.88|
|Shots on Target||5.88 / 4.83||6.47||5.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Korona Kielce vs Widzew Łódź Odds
|HT 1||3.44||HT X||2.23||HT 2||3.16|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||4.05|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.03||Under 9.5 Corners||1.77|