- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Miedź Legnica will welcome Radomiak Radom to Stadion im. Orła Białego for a matchday 23 fixture in Poland 1. Liga. The last meeting on 30th September 2020 ended in a Miedź Legnica 2-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Miedź Legnica has won 2 matches, and Radomiak Radom triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.40 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Miedź Legnica's latest fixture against Korona Kielce ended in an away 0-0 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day.
Radomiak Radom's recent game against Górnik Łęczna ended in a home 3-0 win. Radomiak Radom dominated the game and deserved the win. Radomiak Radom had good chances in both halves and scored in the 29th, 47th and 56th minute.
So far, Miedź Legnica plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.53 points per away game on average compared to 1.47 points at home. Although Miedź Legnica is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 24% home clean sheets.
Radomiak Radom has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Radomiak Radom wins 1.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Miedź Legnica or Radomiak Radom to win.
Miedź Legnica vs Radomiak Radom Betting Tips
Miedź Legnica vs Radomiak Radom Head to Head
Average stats between Miedź Legnica and Radomiak Radom in most recent 5 outings in the Poland 1. Liga.
Miedź Legnica vs Radomiak Radom Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Miedź Legnica and Radomiak Radom across current season. Calculated from Miedź Legnica's Home stats and Radomiak Radom's Away stats.
Poland 1. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Miedź Legnica has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Miedź Legnica has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Miedź Legnica has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Radomiak Radom's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Miedź Legnica from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Miedź Legnica has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Miedź Legnica ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Miedź Legnica will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Radomiak Radom, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Miedź Legnica, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (47% of all matches) involving Miedź Legnica has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Miedź Legnica will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Radomiak Radom has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Radomiak Radom has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Radomiak Radom has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Radomiak Radom as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Radomiak Radom has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 20 occasions.
- Radomiak Radom is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Miedź Legnica, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Radomiak Radom has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/34 games for Radomiak Radom this season.
- It's likely that Radomiak Radom will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 67%||35 %||41 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||41 %||29 %|
|Loss %||26% / 17%||24 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 4.33||3.12||1.88|
|Scored||1.44 / 2.67||1.88||1.00|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.67||1.24||0.88|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||71 %||24 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 33%||12 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||18 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 50%||24 %||28 %|
|Scores %||74% / 100%||94 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||24 %||53 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||41 %||35 %|
|Possession %||52% / 49%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 5.33||5.47||4.94|
|Cards||2.44 / 3.17||2.53||2.35|
|Offsides||1.42 / 1.50||1.41||1.43|
|Fouls||16.52 / 19.50||16.88||16.07|
|Shots||11.09 / 11.33||12.00||10.18|
|Shots on Target||4.79 / 6.33||5.53||4.06|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 50%||65 %||53 %|
|Draw %||24% / 50%||18 %||29 %|
|Loss %||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.03 / 1.17||2.12||1.94|
|Scored||1.44 / 1.00||1.59||1.29|
|Conceded||0.59 / 0.17||0.53||0.65|
|BTTS %||32% / 17%||24 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||12 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||6 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||28 %||28 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||76 %||88 %|
|Clean Sheet %||59% / 83%||65 %||53 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 50%||59 %||71 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.12 / 4.83||6.06||6.18|
|Cards||2.35 / 2.00||1.94||2.76|
|Offsides||1.43 / 1.50||1.53||1.33|
|Fouls||14.83 / 13.50||15.07||14.60|
|Shots||12.44 / 9.17||13.00||11.88|
|Shots on Target||5.56 / 5.00||5.71||5.41|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Miedź Legnica vs Radomiak Radom Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||3.95||Away Win Nil||4.10|
|Over 2.5||2.19||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.92||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|