- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Mladost Lješkopolje will welcome Iskra to for a matchday 17 fixture in Montenegro Montenegrin First League. The last meeting on 18th September 2021 ended in a Iskra 4-2 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Mladost Lješkopolje has won 1 match, and Iskra triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.13 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Mladost Lješkopolje's latest fixture against Rudar ended in an away 1-0 win. Mladost Lješkopolje was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Mladost Lješkopolje was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 68 minute.
Iskra's previous game in the competition versus Petrovac ended in an away 1-0 win. Although Iskra countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Iskra played better before halftime and scored in the 2nd minute.
So far, Mladost Lješkopolje plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.78 points at home. Although Mladost Lješkopolje is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Iskra has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Iskra wins 1.11 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Mladost Lješkopolje or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 32% of Mladost Lješkopolje's home and Iskra's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 57% of Mladost Lješkopolje's home and Iskra's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra Betting Tips
Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra Head to Head
Average stats between Mladost Lješkopolje and Iskra in most recent 8 outings in the Montenegro Montenegrin First League.
Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mladost Lješkopolje and Iskra across current season. Calculated from Mladost Lješkopolje's Home stats and Iskra's Away stats.
Montenegro Montenegrin First League Form
- Coming into this game, Mladost Lješkopolje has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Mladost Lješkopolje has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Iskra's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Mladost Lješkopolje from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Mladost Lješkopolje has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Mladost Lješkopolje will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Iskra, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Mladost Lješkopolje, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (69% of all matches) involving Mladost Lješkopolje has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Mladost Lješkopolje will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Iskra has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Iskra has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Iskra has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Iskra has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Iskra has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Iskra will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mladost Lješkopolje, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Iskra has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/15 games for Iskra this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 33%||11 %||30 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||44 %||10 %|
|Loss %||53% / 33%||44 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 1.67||1.78||3.10|
|Scored||0.95 / 1.00||0.67||1.20|
|Conceded||1.53 / 0.67||1.11||1.90|
|BTTS %||63% / 33%||56 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||37% / 0%||33 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||74% / 50%||67 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 33%||33 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||45% / 0%||48 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.68 / 0.00||4.11||3.30|
|Cards||3.00 / 1.60||0.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.05 / 0.00||8.67||9.40|
|Shots on Target||3.84 / 0.00||3.67||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 33%||60 %||22 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||10 %||44 %|
|Loss %||32% / 50%||30 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 1.67||2.40||1.78|
|Scored||1.16 / 0.83||1.60||0.67|
|Conceded||0.95 / 0.83||0.80||1.11|
|BTTS %||42% / 17%||40 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||40 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||0 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||63% / 50%||60 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 33%||30 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||40 %||56 %|
|Possession %||53% / 52%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.89 / 6.50||4.10||3.67|
|Cards||2.00 / 3.60||0.00||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 21.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.89 / 8.00||10.80||8.89|
|Shots on Target||4.47 / 4.00||5.10||3.78|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||1.91||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.50||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|