- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Moghreb Tétouan will welcome Raja Casablanca to Stade Prince Moulay Abdallah for a matchday 12 fixture in Morocco Botola Pro. The last meeting on 5th August 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Moghreb Tétouan has won 4 matches, and Raja Casablanca triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.64 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Moghreb Tétouan's latest fixture against FUS Rabat ended in an away 2-1 loss. Moghreb Tétouan dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Moghreb Tétouan set the tone early and scored in the 39 minute.
Raja Casablanca's recent game against Hassania Agadir ended in a home 0-1 loss. Raja Casablanca had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
So far, Moghreb Tétouan plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 0.88 points at home. Although Moghreb Tétouan is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Raja Casablanca has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Raja Casablanca wins 1.43 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Raja Casablanca kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Moghreb Tétouan has won just 13% of home games. On average they score 1.38 goals and concede 1.63 per game. Raja Casablanca is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Moghreb Tétouan wins on average 0.88 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Raja Casablanca. My prediction is Raja Casablanca to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 45% of Moghreb Tétouan's home and Raja Casablanca's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca Betting Tips
Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca Head to Head
Average stats between Moghreb Tétouan and Raja Casablanca in most recent 14 outings in the Morocco Botola Pro.
Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Moghreb Tétouan and Raja Casablanca across current season. Calculated from Moghreb Tétouan's Home stats and Raja Casablanca's Away stats.
Morocco Botola Pro Form
- Coming into this game, Moghreb Tétouan has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Moghreb Tétouan has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Raja Casablanca's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Moghreb Tétouan from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Moghreb Tétouan has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Moghreb Tétouan ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Moghreb Tétouan, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (71% of all matches) involving Moghreb Tétouan has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Moghreb Tétouan will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Raja Casablanca has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Raja Casablanca has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Raja Casablanca has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Raja Casablanca has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Raja Casablanca recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Raja Casablanca has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/14 games for Raja Casablanca this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 33%||13 %||33 %|
|Draw %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||38 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 2.67||3.00||2.50|
|Scored||1.36 / 1.33||1.38||1.33|
|Conceded||1.43 / 1.33||1.63||1.17|
|BTTS %||71% / 67%||63 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||25 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 33%||43 %||25 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||75 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||25 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||21% / 17%||38 %||0 %|
|Possession %||56% / 52%||54 %||58 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 2.33||3.13||2.83|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.50||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||2.67 / 2.00||4.00||2.00|
|Fouls||12.57 / 13.00||11.75||13.67|
|Shots||6.50 / 5.00||6.43||6.60|
|Shots on Target||2.92 / 3.67||2.71||3.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||71 %||29 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||14 %||57 %|
|Loss %||14% / 0%||14 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 1.00||2.29||2.57|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.00||1.71||1.29|
|Conceded||0.93 / 0.00||0.57||1.29|
|BTTS %||43% / 0%||29 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||14 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 0%||43 %||28 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||86 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 100%||57 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||71 %||29 %|
|Possession %||56% / 52%||56 %||56 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 5.00||4.86||7.14|
|Cards||1.54 / 1.60||1.86||1.17|
|Offsides||1.60 / 1.25||1.33||2.00|
|Fouls||10.80 / 11.25||9.33||13.00|
|Shots||9.93 / 8.17||8.57||11.29|
|Shots on Target||5.14 / 4.33||4.29||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||8.25||Away Win Nil||2.55|
|Over 2.5||2.46||Under 2.5||1.49|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.36|