- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Molde will welcome Brann to Aker Stadion for a matchday 3 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 4th October 2020 ended in a Molde 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Molde has won 11 matches, and Brann triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.10 goals, while both teams score 65% of the time.
Molde's latest fixture against Tromsø ended in an away 3-3 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Molde played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 10th, 16th and 40th minute.
Brann's recent game against Vålerenga ended in a home 0-3 loss. Rødtrøyene's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
MFK has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Brann has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Brann wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Brann kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Blå-kvit lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 67% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Rødtrøyene haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 100% of all games on the road while conceding on average 3.00 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost four consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Molde wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.00 points per away game for Brann. My prediction is Molde to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Molde's home and Brann's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Molde's home and Brann's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Molde vs Brann Betting Tips
Molde vs Brann Head to Head
Average stats between Molde and Brann in most recent 20 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Molde vs Brann Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Molde and Brann across current season. Calculated from Molde's Home stats and Brann's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Molde has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Molde has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Molde will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Molde has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Molde will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Brann, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Molde, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (57% of all matches) involving Molde has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Brann has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Brann has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Brann ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Brann recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Brann has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Brann has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/7 games for Brann this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.71 / 4.00||3.67||3.75|
|Scored||2.43 / 2.50||2.67||2.25|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.50||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||33 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 33%||67 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 67%||67 %||75 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.57 / 6.33||8.67||5.00|
|Cards||1.29 / 1.33||1.33||1.25|
|Offsides||1.86 / 1.83||1.33||2.25|
|Fouls||10.43 / 10.33||8.33||12.00|
|Shots||12.00 / 11.50||16.67||8.50|
|Shots on Target||5.86 / 5.33||9.00||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||86% / 83%||67 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||3.43 / 3.33||3.00||3.75|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||1.33||0.75|
|Conceded||2.43 / 2.33||1.67||3.00|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||43% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Possession %||47% / 47%||40 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.86 / 6.33||4.67||8.50|
|Cards||1.57 / 1.50||0.67||2.25|
|Offsides||1.43 / 1.50||1.33||1.50|
|Fouls||9.14 / 9.33||9.33||9.00|
|Shots||13.29 / 12.17||12.33||14.00|
|Shots on Target||5.43 / 5.33||6.00||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Molde vs Brann Odds
|HT 1||1.85||HT X||2.81||HT 2||6.54|
|Home Win Nil||2.45||Away Win Nil||10.25|
|Over 2.5||1.45||Under 2.5||2.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.48||Under 9.5 Corners||2.50|