Molde will welcome Stabæk to Aker Stadion for a matchday 8 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 21st November 2020 ended in a Molde 3-0 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Molde has won 13 matches, and Stabæk triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.80 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Molde's last game in the Norway Eliteserien against Sarpsborg 08 at home ended in a 4-1 win. MFK had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Molde outplayed Sarpsborg 08 in the second half and scored in the 51st, 56th, 76th and 90+1 minute.
Stabæk's recent game against Tromsø ended in a home 0-3 loss. de Blaa had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Molde is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 7 games on home soil. MFK's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 57% of home games.
Stabæk has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Stabæk has collected 0.71 points on average per away game, compared to 0.67 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Stabæk kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Blå-kvit is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
de Blaa got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Molde wins on average 2.57 points per home game, compared to 0.71 points per away game for Stabæk. My prediction is Molde to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 63% of Molde's home and Stabæk's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Molde has scored in 100% of home games. Stabæk is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Molde vs Stabæk Betting Tips
Molde vs Stabæk Head to Head
Average stats between Molde and Stabæk in most recent 20 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Molde vs Stabæk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Molde and Stabæk across current season. Calculated from Molde's Home stats and Stabæk's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Molde has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Molde has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Molde is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Molde will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Molde has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 7 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Molde has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Molde has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Molde will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Stabæk, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Molde has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/14 games for Molde this season.
- Coming into this game, Stabæk has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Stabæk has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Stabæk when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Molde stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Stabæk ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Stabæk, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (62% of all matches) involving Stabæk has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 50%||86 %||43 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||0 %||43 %|
|Loss %||14% / 33%||14 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||3.36 / 2.67||3.86||2.86|
|Scored||2.43 / 2.00||3.14||1.71|
|Conceded||0.93 / 0.67||0.71||1.14|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||43 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 0%||28 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 33%||43 %||28 %|
|Scores %||86% / 67%||100 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 50%||57 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||79% / 67%||86 %||71 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||55 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.93 / 3.67||7.14||4.71|
|Cards||1.21 / 1.50||1.00||1.43|
|Offsides||1.79 / 1.50||1.57||2.00|
|Fouls||9.36 / 9.17||8.43||10.29|
|Shots||14.14 / 10.33||18.14||10.14|
|Shots on Target||6.57 / 5.00||8.29||4.86|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||17 %||29 %|
|Loss %||62% / 67%||67 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 4.00||3.00||3.71|
|Scored||1.23 / 1.50||1.00||1.43|
|Conceded||2.15 / 2.50||2.00||2.29|
|BTTS %||62% / 83%||33 %||86 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 50%||17 %||56 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||33 %||43 %|
|Scores %||69% / 83%||50 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 50%||33 %||57 %|
|Possession %||43% / 46%||45 %||41 %|
|Corners||2.92 / 2.00||3.00||2.86|
|Cards||1.92 / 1.33||2.00||1.86|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.50||1.33||0.71|
|Fouls||11.38 / 10.33||13.67||9.43|
|Shots||9.46 / 8.50||10.33||8.71|
|Shots on Target||4.46 / 4.83||4.17||4.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Molde vs Stabæk Odds
|HT 1||1.70||HT X||2.70||HT 2||7.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.10||Away Win Nil||11.00|
|Over 2.5||1.44||Under 2.5||2.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.53||Under 9.5 Corners||2.33|